The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 1
Hey, I have been given an unconditional to study IR at Leicester starting in 2009. Just got to press the "firm" button. Im really looking forward to it, are you doing anything with your year off?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Yay! Someone else startign next year :smile: I decided to take a year off to raise some cash for uni and go on a couple of holidays. I've got a trip for DC planned in Feb and a i'm off to Disney Land in March. I'm looking forward to starting too, i really liked the department in Leicester, the staff seemed really enthusiastic and the uni just had a good atmosphere :smile:
Reply 3
DC sounds great, i assume Disney land Florida? if so how long are u planning to spend in the states. I have no idea what the dept is like since i have yet to attend an open day (perhaps setting myself up for a slatting by the TSR gang) however i know a fair few people at Leicester uni who absolutley love it. Just a quick question, do you know how many hours teaching you recieve on the Politics degree per week?
Reply 4
Nope, I'm off to Disney Paris. There are a few open days coming up, you should try and get to one. Also, try not to make the same mistake I did by turning up late and missing the accommodation tour:shy2: Also, i don't know how many hours you spend in lectures at Leicester, but I have other friends at different unis and they spend quite a lot of time doing private study
I'm studying History and Politics :smile:
Reply 6
Waiting on an offer :frown:
Reply 7
They took ages to give me one last year, don't worry about it :smile:
got an offer for Politics with Sociology too =)
Reply 9
hopefully will start politics in september if get grades!!! can't wait leicester seems really good!!

any body doing politics single ?
Reply 10
Doing Politics and Economics.
I've just finished my first year studying politics at Leics - it's a great department!
Reply 12
lilay
hopefully will start politics in september if get grades!!! can't wait leicester seems really good!!

any body doing politics single ?

hey , ill be doing politics on its own in september!!

Latest

Trending

Trending