The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Aww bless nevermind :frown: .I've been accepted for one course but I'm expecting a rejection pretty soon for my second :eek:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
I haven't but my friend got rejected for English. He has a really good offer from York and Warwick though so he's alright :smile:

I'm expecting my rejection through soon :wink:
Reply 3
I got rejected for history and i am so gutted! i went to visit there and there were people getting on to that course on like abb and theres me with my 3a's and they dont even want me. bastards! hehehe. no, i know its a popular course and was expecting it.
Reply 4
charmingp
I got rejected for history and i am so gutted! i went to visit there and there were people getting on to that course on like abb and theres me with my 3a's and they dont even want me. bastards! hehehe. no, i know its a popular course and was expecting it.

i know how u feel. But u get over it and there are other good unis out there
Reply 5
I was absolutely gutted when I got rejected for Bristol L200.

It is an over-subscribed course, nevertheless I looked at the stats and 40% of those who applied got offers, which was very high. The course looked superb, Bristol was my second choice and probably first if I didn't have an offer from LSE. However, I do and I will be going there, so it's not all doom and gloom. But still...:-(
Reply 6
Xanthe
I was absolutely gutted when I got rejected for Bristol L200.

It is an over-subscribed course, nevertheless I looked at the stats and 40% of those who applied got offers, which was very high.

where can i find entry stats about a particular course in Bristol? Or do you mean the entry statistics in the prospectus?
fasterpurple
I haven't but my friend got rejected for English. He has a really good offer from York and Warwick though so he's alright :smile:

I'm expecting my rejection through soon :wink:

My rejection came about four days ago. Heh.
Reply 8
eth0
where can i find entry stats about a particular course in Bristol? Or do you mean the entry statistics in the prospectus?

Yes, on the prospectus and on their website.
Reply 9
Xanthe
Yes, on the prospectus and on their website.

<offtopic>
is your nickname "Xanthe" by any chance Greek or something?
</offtopic>
Reply 10
Edit: Yes it is Greek!
I got a rejection for english today,but got on my prefered course :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending