Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dental- MANUAL DEXTERITY TEST

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i have applied to George Brown College for the dental technician course and i had failed the manual dexterity test that is mandatory to get into the course and im reapplying to it again this year.
    i took the year off to work because i really want to get into this course. Does anyone have any information on them..anything that will help me , even past test or pretest.
    PLEASE HELP.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    learn some pen tricks http://www.pentrix.com/
    It really helps!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey... im workin on the pen tricks, im also taking this test in a couple weeks. What more specifically do you have to do on it? they have said it doesnt take more than 2 hours and that you have no need to study for it? Could you help me out? thanks, id appreciate it...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have a dental technician interview in a few weeks time, could you tell me exactly what you had to do on the dexterity test, and what else they asked in the interview?
    Thankyou
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I also have a manual dexterity test for a student dental technician position. Can anyone tell me what I will be doing in this test??? I can't find anything on it at all and would really love to know. Thanks for your time x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenWray)
    I have a dental technician interview in a few weeks time, could you tell me exactly what you had to do on the dexterity test, and what else they asked in the interview?
    Thankyou
    Hey, How did you get on in your interview? Can you tell me what is invloved in the test? Thanks x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What did you do in the Manual dexterity test?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 1, 2013
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.