The Student Room Group

Sneaky sneaky.

This should probs go in the french bit but no one will ever get back to me there. So

'One can never justify their prejudices. Discuss'

If you could answer in French (to On ne peut jamais justifier les prejuges. Discuter.) that would be cool................if the luuurrrvvellllyyyy mods won't allow that and then move this thread to the desert thread island that is secondary-other subjects then you'll just have to answer in English and then I'll translate it. Two language answers could spice up our lives.

Merci
Reply 1
annabellewalter
This should probs go in the french bit but no one will ever get back to me there. So

'One can never justify their prejudices. Discuss'

If you could answer in French (to On ne peut jamais justifier les prejuges. Discuter.) that would be cool................if the luuurrrvvellllyyyy mods won't allow that and then move this thread to the desert thread island that is secondary-other subjects then you'll just have to answer in English and then I'll translate it. Two language answers could spice up our lives.

Merci

On dirait qu'un préjugé est une opinion que l'on tient sans réflexion, sans justification logique préalable...et qui donc, comme indique la définition même, n'a pas été justifiée... Ce qui ne veut pas dire que l'on ne pourrait pas éventuellement le justifier...

Aitch
Reply 2
Aitch
On dirait qu'un préjugé est une opinion que l'on tient sans réflexion, sans justification logique préalable...et qui donc, comme indique la définition même, n'a pas été justifiée... Ce qui ne veut pas dire que l'on ne pourrait pas éventuellement le justifier...

Aitch

Sorry if this is a bit terse.

A prejudice needs to be defined. Just because you haven't thought about or justified an opinion which you hold doesn't necessarily mean that you can't!

Aitch

Latest

Trending

Trending