The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

try whale oil
Sore lips? Pfft. The cold has done far worse to me - I have really sore nipples. NIPPLES! SORE! I bet 'sore lips' doesn't seem so bad now, does it?
Reply 3
bondjamesbond
try whale oil

never heard of that
Reply 4
vasaline...the one for lips with "aloe vera". works a treat :biggrin:
Carmex lip balm is your friend! I could compose an ode to it, its so good
Reply 6
Evil Muffin

dont fink my mates would like it if i suddenly pulled out lip balm and used it :biggrin:
lessthanthree
did you know that carmex is addictive?
[i know scientists proved it wrong, but..like..the testimonials are pretty scary]

Yes I do know...to my detriment
Reply 8
ian_b
dont fink my mates would like it if i suddenly pulled out lip balm and used it :biggrin:

I use it all the time, and I'm a bloke. Screw 'em.
ian_b

Hey, if your lips hurt that much, not much choice
Reply 10
lessthanthree
did you know that carmex is addictive?
[i know scientists proved it wrong, but..like..the testimonials are pretty scary]

:eek: Mmm carmex
ian_b

maybe your mates will laugh, but you'll be the one with soft kissable lips all through the winter. No girl (or boy I'm sure for that matter) wants to kiss someone and end up with half the other person's lips coming off... trust me flaky lips =ew
Reply 12
Evil Muffin

http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/
Some people think it's evil :biggrin:
which lips are you talking about? :eek:
I know loads of boys boys that carry vaseline. Its acceptable. Myabe not the aloe vera stuff but the normal stuff is perfectly macho.
Reply 15
annabellewalter
I know loads of boys boys that carry vaseline. Its acceptable. Myabe not the aloe vera stuff but the normal stuff is perfectly macho.

As long as
1) You don't pout when you put it on
2) You get it on your finger and put the lid back on before applying it to your lips - otherwise your hand has to stay in a girly position holding the lid and pot (or so I am told!)
Reply 16
vaseline is great. lip balms that lush do are good and taste yummy! and nivea lip balms are good as well. i find that boots vitamin a&e moisturiser is actually quite good as well.
annabellewalter

yea i know alot of guys with vaseline. it looks less gay to put it on infront of mates than lipstick-style lypsil etc. use the plain one.

also i know alot of guys use 'blistex' the squirty stuff that looks like medicine.

a good tip is put vaseline really thickly on mouth before bed. then your mouth will be soft during the day :smile:
real men use spit on their lips not vaseline :rock:
Reply 19
i just used my bros blistex intensive moistuiser. thats done that job and dosent suddenly make your lips shine in the light lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending