The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Chardonnay
'Wishy washy' answers eh? Whereas A level economics is oh so precise :rolleyes: the unit5 papers are actually nigh on identical to some of the Geography syllabuses. The maths content of it extends to 'calculate this percentage change'- hardly challenging. Anyway, more fool you for being so narrow minded. I'm also amazed you find Geography so easy, considering you can't even articulate yourself properly.

i can articulate myself properly. I just dont when im on the itnernet....i do find it easy...i got 300/300 at AS level so i have every right to critsize it.
Reply 21
once again...BOOOOOOO economist!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 22
zip it123
i can articulate myself properly. I just dont when im on the itnernet....i do find it easy...i got 300/300 at AS level so i have every right to critsize it.

Critsize, eh? Nice work, my friend.
Reply 23
Chardonnay
Critsize, eh? Nice work, my friend.

yeh i cant type...doesnt mean i cant articulate.....okay?
Reply 24
Booooo!!!

Lol
Reply 25
zip it123
yeh i cant type...doesnt mean i cant articulate.....okay?

I fail to see how criticise could have been mistyped as critsize, so quite clearly it does.
Reply 26
lol chill guys. i liked geography.....until we had a freak of a teacher lol. must say i prefer economics though! some of the stuff in geography (going back to gcse) like the coastal defences and their strategies are based on economics. thnk about like the environment: economics quantifies the costs to societies and individuals using CBA: i think it's just a very clever subject whereas in geography you'll probrably learn about the problem in depth and how to solve it, but sometimes it may be uneconomical.

chardonnay.....interesting name! ur name reminds me of Chardonnay Land (pascoe) from Footballers wives lol.
Reply 27
yes, its' not hard to tipe and spel u now...LOL
Reply 28
Chardonnay
I fail to see how criticise could have been mistyped as critsize, so quite clearly it does.

I do appoligise for such poor articulation. One does sometimes forget to type how one expects others to speak. I hope this apology wil lbe accepted.....
Reply 29
posh_git

chardonnay.....interesting name! ur name reminds me of Chardonnay Land (pascoe) from Footballers wives lol.

It tends to remind most people of that! Damn that bloody programme :mad: :p:
Reply 30
lol i love that program. she was bit of a slut wasn't she?

heh heh.

so funny how they set her boobs alight lol.
Reply 31
what is footballer's wives?? i've not seen that.

...and chardonnay is also a french wine is it not?
Reply 32
zip it123
I do appoligise for such poor articulation. One does sometimes forget to type how one expects others to speak. I hope this apology wil lbe accepted.....

Almost. Next time, a little bit more care needed when typing: "wil lbe", and spelling: "appoligise". Oh and ellipses have 3 dots, not 4, and one wasn't really necessary there anyway :smile:
Reply 33
Chardonnay
Almost. Next time, a little bit more care needed when typing: "wil lbe", and spelling: "appoligise". Oh and ellipses have 3 dots, not 4, and one wasn't really necessary there anyway :smile:

they WERE TYPOS!

neays chardonnay....are u like ur namesake?
Reply 34
Footballer's Wives is a TV programme and Chardonnay is like the Page 3 Glamour girl/slut/bitch who is married to a footballer lol.

It's a good programme. really cheap nasty and tacky but so funny and just generally OTT.

and yes, Chardonnay is french white wine.
Reply 35
zip it123
they WERE TYPOS!

neays chardonnay....are u like ur namesake?

No, I'm not.
Reply 36
Chardonnay

i am deeply offended by your scathing attack on me. Firstly i am not 'mentally retarded'. Furthermore, nor am i a 'lunatic'. I hope that those comments were not intended with malice, as that would be deeply sad and would show ignorance on your part.
Reply 37
shut UP Chardonnnnaaaaaay (in a common tone lol) and ZIP IT, zip_it!!!!!

u two are like a pair of quarelling lovers!!!
Reply 38
posh_git
shut UP Chardonnnnaaaaaay (in a common tone lol) and ZIP IT, zip_it!!!!!

u two are like a pair of quarelling lovers!!!

shut the **** up...u knob!

but nice comment about the common tone ...lol!....luvin it
Reply 39
zip it123
i am deeply offended by your scathing attack on me. Firstly i am not 'mentally retarded'. Furthermore, nor am i a 'lunatic'. I hope that those comments were not intended with malice, as that would be deeply sad and would show ignorance on your part.

You mean in the same way you think that Geography requires no work and is an amalgamation of lesser parts of other subjects shows ignorance on your part?

Latest

Trending

Trending