The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hey hey hey i don't think he meant that in anyway. did he mention that it was an amalgamation of lesser parts of other subjects????
Reply 41
everybody has their own point of views and a right to their own opinions. some people may express them more strongly than others, but you chardonnay on your part should not provoke him!!!
Reply 42
Chardonnay
You mean in the same way you think that Geography requires no work and is an amalgamation of lesser parts of other subjects shows ignorance on your part?

I admit, i do suffer from what we economists term as 'lack of information.' However, it must be said that geography is an amalgamaiton of other subjects. I did not say 'lesser parts'. If you read my posts with the repsect that they deserve, i think you will find that i implied that geography (human geog) has a way of turning interesting, highly theory based debates into what commoners may term as 'a wishy washy subject.'
Reply 43
posh_git
everybody has their own point of views and a right to their own opinions. some people may express them more strongly than others, but you chardonnay on your part should not provoke him!!!

Well he shouldn't be such a ****wit, and then I wouldn't.
Reply 44
zip it123
I did not say 'lesser parts'.

Really? "geography is the bullshitty part of other subjects that were taken out of the other courses and lumped into geography"
Reply 45
lol if you thnk you are right and you are superior to him then you should not engage in an argument with him and lower yourself to his level!! where's your dignity girl??? (even if you do decide to argue, come up with decent comebacks! :P)

(+ I take it you're doing Geography at Uni)
Reply 46
posh_git
lol if you thnk you are right and you are superior to him then you should not engage in an argument with him and lower yourself to his level!! where's your dignity girl??? (even if you do decide to argue, come up with decent comebacks! :P)

(+ I take it you're doing Geography at Uni)

Yeah, you clearly managed to read my signature I see!
Reply 47
Chardonnay
Really? "geography is the bullshitty part of other subjects that were taken out of the other courses and lumped into geography"

yes if bullshitty means lesser to you then u do not have the grasp of this fine language, that one knows as ENGLSIH, as i tohught you did. Bullshitty, though not a word, is a concept that defines subjects which are not very theory based, where arguements are not well supoported by emperical evidence. It represents the topics, where the arguemnts and debates often stem from opinion and not fact
Reply 48
oh lol sorry missed it out. chill girl!!!!! what date is it today?
Reply 49
zip it123
yes if bullshitty means lesser to you then u do not have the grasp of this fine language, that one knows as ENGLSIH, as i tohught you did. Bullshitty, though not a word, is a concept that defines subjects which are not very theory based, where arguements are not well supoported by emperical evidence. It represents the topics, where the arguemnts and debates often stem from opinion and not fact

Oh yes, ENGLSIH :rolleyes:
Bullshit: "Something worthless, deceptive, or insincere" - how you can equate that to meaning 'not theory-based', is beyond me.
Reply 50
Chardonnay
Oh yes, ENGLSIH :rolleyes:
Bullshit: "Something worthless, deceptive, or insincere" - how you can equate that to meaning 'not theory-based', is beyond me.

ENGLISH....not ENGLSIH

seems that we are all human after all.

Definitions are not cast in stone and ARE open to interpretation...as the language develop so too does the meaning of the word. Hence i am right.
Reply 51
zip it123
ENGLISH....not ENGLSIH

seems that we are all human after all.

Definitions are not cast in stone and ARE open to interpretation...as the language develop so too does the meaning of the word. Hence i am right.

Yeah, if you were a little more observant (perhaps taking your head out of your arse would help you to see better?), then you'd notice that you typed ENGLSIH in your original post, hence why I typed it in mine, along with a rolleyes smilie. I guess sarcasm is lost on some? Oh, and if you're going to attach a new meaning to a word, you might want to qualify it to let the rest of the world know that you're doing this.
Reply 52
....isn't bullshit slang? therefore not "propah" english anyway?

i do Eng Lit for A Level.......Assessment Objective 4 states that we should understand and interpret different opinions and intepretations lol.
Reply 53
lol and isn't sarcasm the lowest form of wit?
Reply 54
Chardonnay
Yeah, if you were a little more observant (perhaps taking your head out of your arse would help you to see better?), then you'd notice that you typed ENGLSIH in your original post, hence why I typed it in mine, along with a rolleyes smilie. I guess sarcasm is lost on some? Oh, and if you're going to attach a new meaning to a word, you might want to qualify it to let the rest of the world know that you're doing this.

heheheh ...ur so funni and u dont even realise why!
Reply 55
posh_git
....isn't bullshit slang? therefore not "propah" english anyway?

i do Eng Lit for A Level.......Assessment Objective 4 states that we should understand and interpret different opinions and intepretations lol.

good old AO4
Reply 56
posh_git
lol and isn't sarcasm the lowest form of wit?

Can't even understand the lowest form of wit- no hope for him!
Reply 57
well it doesn't say much for you darling: you're using it!!!!!
Reply 58
posh_git
well it doesn't say much for you darling: you're using it!!!!!

At least if I'm using it, it shows I've got some grasp of what it is.
Reply 59
Chardonnay
Can't even understand the lowest form of wit- no hope for him!

ive got hope.....as long as there are geographers in this world... :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending