The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SamTheMan
Channel 4 (of course!)...
elpollodiablouk mentioned the gay couple and the concrete mix... that was more than messed up.

The saddest story I found was the guy who, to surprise his wife on her anniversary, placed a rose (or at least the stem) in an unfortunate place. Ripped the whole of his urethra and had to get it "reconstructed".

thanks for that :puke:
SamTheMan
The saddest story I found was the guy who, to surprise his wife on her anniversary, placed a rose (or at least the stem) in an unfortunate place. Ripped the whole of his urethra and had to get it "reconstructed".

Ouch. You should be a medical student. :smile:
NDGAARONDI
Ouch. You should be a medical student. :smile:

No way. I almost faint when I see my own blood...
SamTheMan
No way. I almost faint when I see my own blood...

You seem to be graphic in other areas, medical students are known to provide details of operations they've seen etc. which does my head in :biggrin:
SamTheMan
The most famous ones are the Dirty Sanchez and the Donkey Punch but they're definitely not the worst.

...???

ZarathustraX (predictable as ever :biggrin: )
SamTheMan
I think FHM did a review of weird sexual acts. There were about 100 and 5 were impossible ones that they had simply invented

The most famous ones are the Dirty Sanchez and the Donkey Punch but they're definitely not the worst.

Was the "dog in the bath" one invented? :eek:

SameTheMan
Anyone remember that Australian documentary/show "the 100 worst sexual accidents" or something like that. That's when you realise how messed up people are.

Lol, that was sick!
Zarathustra
...???

ZarathustraX (predictable as ever :biggrin: )

I would describe them myself but I would sound like a perv:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dirty+sanchez
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=donkey+punch&r=f

However the guy describing a donkey punch sounds a bit stupid so I'll give it a try:
While doing it doggy style, just before a guy comes, he knocks the girl out with a punch, thus tightening a certain area, which should enhance the pleasure.
Not sure if it would really be worth it.

Thx. Did you read the third definition of Donkey Punch? Priceless :rofl:

ZarathustraX
Reply 408
SamTheMan

I thought it was just some perv who was into that anyway? And I thought it was a geranium, and the little hairs on the stem irritated his urethra and he had to have major surgery?
Hmmm.. I think the 'Dirty Sanchez' is beyond even me. That's just wrong... :smile:
Zarathustra
Thx. Did you read the third definition of Donkey Punch? Priceless :rofl:

ZarathustraX

Donkey Punch when you see a donkey and you get the need to punch it in the ass. Which causes the donkey to run up the hill faster then its ever ran before.
I donkey punched that donkeys ass when my sister was riding him.
Makavelli_07
Hmmm.. I think the 'Dirty Sanchez' is beyond even me.

It's beyond me.
Jock straps.
trigger
bloody hell thats horrible:eek:

:smile: , i completely agree... and thats saying something, if i find it disgusting! :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending