The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Iluvatar
Why are people so intrigued in my sexual perversions anyway?

Because you imply that they're extremely perveted and yet won't go into details...
PQ
Because you imply that they're extremely perveted and yet won't go into details...

not extremely perverted... just a bit...
Probably more shocking than anything... But as i said, even if i wanted to post them up, i couldn't, as they aren't appropriate to write about on here.
for some reason girls that arent that fit look Hot when they wear a nice pair of boots, cant explain that
Reply 103
haha I haven't heard it called bumlove in years.
Reply 104
wiwarin_mir
It was me that was not good enough for her. She deserved someone so much better than me, not some fat, ugly social reject who can never do anything right and completely ruins anything good that he has.

It's nobody's fault. What's happened has happened. There is no point in putting yourself down. Self-pity isn't good. Why not enjoy what you have now, your friendship with Micala, and cherish the memories that you shared? No one can take away how special it was for the both of you - at least you had her for a time. And you haven't lost all of her.
Reply 105
Iluvatar
not extremely perverted... just a bit...
Probably more shocking than anything... But as i said, even if i wanted to post them up, i couldn't, as they aren't appropriate to write about on here.

Ok now I'm intruiged too.
PQ
:eek: you're not into scat/watersports are you :eek:

Was that appropriate? I mean, moderators are complaining about the sex talk (except the sexual health related ones) and what you said above doesn't help does it?
NDGAARONDI
Was that appropriate? I mean, moderators are complaining about the sex talk (except the sexual health related ones) and what you said above doesn't help does it?

It's not explicit - anyone who hasn't come into contact at some point with those terms wouldn't be aware of their association with the thread title (as demonstrated by Iluvatar's responce).

Feel free to point out where a moderator has complained about sex talk - we tend to just deal with it/issue warnings when things get out of hand not complain.
PQ
It's not explicit - anyone who hasn't come into contact at some point with those terms wouldn't be aware of their association with the thread title (as demonstrated by Iluvatar's responce).

Fair enough.

PQ
Feel free to point out where a moderator has complained about sex talk - we tend to just deal with it/issue warnings when things get out of hand not complain.

There was some mentioned quite a fair while ago in a few threads. If I come across them I'll have a look into them. :smile:
Reply 109
Iluvatar
I don't even know what that is.

Its basicaly being a peeping tom, i.e going into the girls changing rooms on purpose (although might be classed more as perverted).

I am not quite sure what vueyerism is myself, is it not turning away at the site of lovely breasts on a public beach?
Reply 110
climbing and maths turn me on! :rolleyes:
Reply 111
AT82
Its basicaly being a peeping tom, i.e going into the girls changing rooms on purpose (although might be classed more as perverted).

I am not quite sure what vueyerism is myself, is it not turning away at the site of lovely breasts on a public beach?

I believe that voyeurism is more that people get turned on by watching people doing various sexual acts as well as watching people make exposing themselves accidently.
wiwarin_mir
I believe that voyeurism is more that people get turned on by watching people doing various sexual acts

In public? :eek: Don't remind me of the London Underground... :rolleyes:
Reply 113
NDGAARONDI
In public? :eek: Don't remind me of the London Underground... :rolleyes:

It is more likely that they will either make themselves peep holes or just watch video feeds/ live web shows of people.
Hmm if a boy has a nice accent(well spoken),reasonably tall(6 foot or taller...I like really tall guys although I am 5"2),nice eyes and a cute smile.

And he has to be a gentleman!

I also like guitarists and drummers...but I think that's just through the idea of it would be an achievement to pull someone from a band!

I really like Harry from McFly.He is beautiful.
Reply 115
sparklyglitter
Hmm if a boy has a nice accent(well spoken),reasonably tall(6 foot or taller...I like really tall guys although I am 5"2),nice eyes and a cute smile.

And he has to be a gentleman!

I also like guitarists and drummers...but I think that's just through the idea of it would be an achievement to pull someone from a band!

I really like Harry from McFly.He is beautiful.

OK, you seem to be describing me with your first 2 points, scary.
Reply 116
wiwarin_mir
It is more likely that they will either make themselves peep holes or just watch video feeds/ live web shows of people.

So what would you call being turned on by nudity not necessary done in a sexual way?
Reply 117
PQ
voyeurism?

What is that :eek:
Reply 118
AT82
So what would you call being turned on by nudity not necessary done in a sexual way?

To too could be classed under voyeurism, especially if the person who is in the nude/semi-nude state is unaware of the watcher.
wiwarin_mir

Oh okay then.

Latest