The Student Room Group

Bio oil - my verdict. You will not believe this!

Okay, someone on TSR recommended that I use bio-oil to get rid of my acne scars/spots and make my skin clear. I was a bit dubious spending £8.99 on a tiny tiny bottle, but I did. I went to Boots last night and got it. As soon as I got home I applied it, then went to sleep. When I woke up....

.... Literally, my face was completely and totally spot/scar/acne clear!!!! :yep: I couldn't believe it at all - my skin is so clear, it's unbelievable. I've had lots and lots of acne-scars and spot for the last 5 years, but now my face is radiant. I am not lying/exaggerating in any way - I thank the TSR-ian a million-fold for the tip!!!!

:woo:

Scroll to see replies

I would recommend it wholly too.
Reply 2
is it any gd 4 strech marks duz any1 know?
Reply 3
Glad its worked for you :smile: Ive been using that stuff for about a year now to get rid of scars I have and it hasn't made a difference.
Reply 4
sk:n
is it any gd 4 strech marks duz any1 know?

First, I shall make your post into something readable:

Is it any good for stretch marks does anyone know?

Second, my reply:

I used it on my stretch marks and they've faded, don't know if that because of the bio oil, or just because they were going to fade though.
Reply 5
For spots?
Isn't it OIL?
Reply 6
Anonymous
Okay, someone on TSR recommended that I use bio-oil to get rid of my acne scars/spots and make my skin clear. I was a bit dubious spending £8.99 on a tiny tiny bottle, but I did. I went to Boots last night and got it. As soon as I got home I applied it, then went to sleep. When I woke up....

.... Literally, my face was completely and totally spot/scar/acne clear!!!! :yep: I couldn't believe it at all - my skin is so clear, it's unbelievable. I've had lots and lots of acne-scars and spot for the last 5 years, but now my face is radiant. I am not lying/exaggerating in any way - I thank the TSR-ian a million-fold for the tip!!!!

After one night? Suuuuuuuuuuure.
FireDeuce
For spots?
Isn't it OIL?

It helps alot for spots too, I've found.
Anonymous

You are taking the mick right. One night and your face was acne clear?? :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Why anon for this? :s-smilie: Makes it seem like a scam or something. Bet the OP works for Boots.
Meh, I tried to use it to get rid of scars, and it didn't work - too greasy as well...you're supposed to let it dry, but that takes bloody hours!
What about for scars?
srana
Why anon for this? :s-smilie: Makes it seem like a scam or something. Bet the OP works for Boots.

Fine - it's me! Anyways, it's not a scam at all. I swear this is true - I could hardly believe it myself when I got up! Thank God!
Reply 13
hahaha :rofl:
what a load of :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2:,
especially as you posted this anonymous, for no apparent reason,

and OIL would probably only worsen spots, for that matter, what the :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: is bio-oil exactly? all oils except those fractionally distilled from crude oil are "bio"

and, NO treatment would COMPLETELY clear anyones face of spots within one night :rolleyes:

EDIT: too late on the anon point, but all my other arguments still hold up.
Reply 14
ben.small.small
Fine - it's me! Anyways, it's not a scam at all. I swear this is true - I could hardly believe it myself when I got up! Thank God!

Huh. Um, why pretend to be two people, then? :s-smilie:
Haft_Hasht_Shish
You are taking the mick right. One night and your face was acne clear?? :rolleyes:

I am not at all! Honest! :yep:

I didn't have full blown acne though, most of the spots had begun to die down, but there was red blotches and scars everywhere! :frown: Though I tried it, believing it wouldn't work, or would take months and months, but went to sleep and couldn't believe it at all!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
srana
Huh. Um, why pretend to be two people, then? :s-smilie:

To make sure none of my friends would suspect it was me. But ah well - I don't care anymore, I'm so grateful! :smile:
Doesn't anyone believe me? :s-smilie:
Why we he lie though? That would be an incredibly boring and pointless lie..
Reply 19
pics or it never happened...