The Student Room Group

Some infos

hello guys. First of all i would like to wish you all a happy new year.
Ok ,enough spaming :wink: .I have some questions and i hope that you can resolve them for me. I'm living in Cyprus and i'm in year 9 of school, but parallel to my greek "apolitirio" i'm doing my A levels (now i'm doing C1 C2 C3 C4 M1 M2 M3 and next year i will do the Fp's+ M4 and the Physics A level.That means im going to have 3 A levels at the end and my greek"apolitirio"-which im getting in 3 years-).My Question is a) How many A levels (and with wich mark) do i need to get into Cambridge and b) does the "apolitirio" count for a seperate A level ?
Try and get 90+% of UMS available. Three A-levels are enough to apply to Cambridge. Are you doing an AS level as well? I think this is vital. I have no idea what a apolitirio is but Cambridge will acknowledge it probably as you are an international student. Probably won't be part of your offer though. Do you have GCSE or similar qualifications?
Reply 2
Ehm the "apolitirio" is like the A levels in Britain(Im going to a greek school you know, but after school im doing lessons for the A levels). I did my maths Ordinary level last year and past with an a (its like an a* at the GCSE) .this year im going to take th GCSE in Physics and English language.

Latest

Trending

Trending