The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

celiaceliacelia
How did you 'agree'???!

You sign this form they give you about data protection act. It didnt eem like a big deal at the time!
where? wtf??
Reply 22
You were all lucky...
I didn't even get an interview :cry:
Reply 23
I am quite annoyed that the feedback doesn't get sent directly to us, but hey, at least we get feedback. I'm looking forward to hearing their pathetic excuses. :p:
Reply 24
mattbroon
Rejected for medicine at clare :frown:

I was kind of fed up today and it makes my alevels irrelevant as ive got unconditional for medicine at edinburgh.

You thinking of reapplying next year?

I know but we're still in the majority I think. It's just the majority of people who were rejected probably didn't feel like coming and advertising it on tsr - unlike me :cool: because I'm cooooooooool
I also don't feel like doing any work anymore. I can easily meet my grade requirements, in fact I can easily get 3 A's but I would probably have stressed out if they gave me an offer
I think somewhere along the line there was a box to untick if you didn't want it...
X
Reply 26
Oh, whatever. I've convinced myself that I was only applying for the name and the prospect of studying at such an institution.

Cambridge isn't the best for Architecture so I'm not too fussed. :smile:

I will not reapply, unless Cardiff reject me, but I still want to see my feedback!
When do they send it?
Reply 28
I thought I smelt lemons but it was just this thread.
Dadeyemi

Sour? Us? no way! lol :biggrin:
AAAirz
You were all lucky...

I didn't either :frown:
Reply 31
I'm a reject. I'm so awesome. =D
Reply 32
queen_georgie
Hurrah for fellow rejects!!!
The only reason I wanted to be accepted was so that I could gloat to people that
"I go to Cambridge."
X

Ditto
But that'll never happen now!
Oh well Bristol was always my favourite...they better not reject me too:eek:
Woo! Rejects are too cool for school. Well, cambridge at least. :P
Reply 34
Dadeyemi

Yup, I am extremely bitter and have no problems admitting that!

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but there is another bright side to rejection - my parents feel awful for me and are spoiling me rotten! This is a rare occasion that I am absolutely making the most of! :biggrin:
i wouldn't worry too much about getting rejected from Cambridge... just make the most of the opportunities at your chosen university... some people who do go to Cambridge regret it because they weren't able to fulfil their potential - it's really tough there
Reply 36
AAAirz
You were all lucky...

Look at it this way - at least you didn't have to go through a big fat lot of fuss for absolutely nothing. :frown:
I was dead bitter last year baby, I even danced around the house when Oxford won the Boat Race.

Now I love Cambridge, but I haven't been back there since my last interview. :s-smilie:
Reply 38
rockrunride
I was dead bitter last year baby, I even danced around the house when Oxford won the Boat Race.

Now I love Cambridge, but I haven't been back there since my last interview. :s-smilie:

what's london like? is it good? is it good? please tell me it's good!
emioly
what's london like? is it good? is it good? please tell me it's good!

Yes, it's good. It's London ffs.

But anyway, I need to get my arse back up to C'bridge just to clear the bitterness.

Latest

Trending

Trending