The Student Room Group
Reply 1
James
Not sure if this is the right forum, mods please move if not. :smile:

I've just designed this flyer, designed to be printed on double-sided A5, and would appreciate any design/content feedback. I haven't done much design work before and as a mathematician it's not really my area of expertise! It needs to be B/W because of the printing costs.

TBH, I think it's pretty good, but that's possibly because it looks similar to one I designed for my ACF...

:borat:
Reply 2
I like it :smile:
Especially how the title fonts match the Army ones. I'd go for it.

*Cheshire ACF*
Great flyer... Simple and effective design, map is great too.

Not so sure about the sentances under "Up for a challenge" though, as they could be structured slightly better. (Sorry if I'm being a little picky!)
I think it's very good. However, I'm not sure about the "but you do need some attitude and a sense of adventure" bit. Also I think the front/left is a bit too eventful. Try using less photos? Maybe just the the main background one even? I don't know it could just be me.

But yeah apart from that I think you've done a great job. Well done :biggrin:
Reply 5
Thanks guys, I agree about the text on the front page actually. Any suggestions for what I could change it to?
Reply 6
Just to feed back on this, I made a few minor alterations to the flyer (final version) and distributed it a school assembly - and 35 new recruits turned up in the first week! We have quite a small Company so it's really made a difference. :biggrin:

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Latest

Trending

Trending