The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
Might aswell try and see, unless there is another uni you want to apply to that you have more chance of getting into (:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
It's not too late, might as well give it a shot seeing as you got some offers already..
Try, what's the worst that can happen?
Your Average Superhero
Ok, my A-levels are ABB in Maths, Physics & Chem. I've applied to 4 unis (got 3 unconditionals and 1 unsuccessful) and am planning to apply to UCL now. Do you think it's too late and I won't get a offer even if they think I'm well-qualified?

I'm applying for Electronic Engineering and the typical offer is AAB-ABB.

Nope it's definitely not too late as the deadline hasn't passed for UCAS yet. Good luck!
Reply 5
When did you apply? As long as you can still add a fifth choice then that would be fine as the deadline hasn't passed. (I can't remember whether or not the two week thing applies for additional choices.)
Reply 6
the ucas deadline is jan 15th, and all unis have to give everyone who applies before that date equal and fair consideration.
Reply 7
Ah, here we are.

Adding more choices

If you originally applied to fewer than five choices, you can add more choices as long as you have not accepted or declined your offers. You can add any further choices until 30 June 2009 (11 June 2009 for Route B art and design applications). You can add new courses on Track.

It isn't too late to apply. :smile:
Reply 8
Your Average Superhero
Ok, my A-levels are ABB in Maths, Physics & Chem. I've applied to 4 unis (got 3 unconditionals and 1 unsuccessful) and am planning to apply to UCL now. Do you think it's too late and I won't get a offer even if they think I'm well-qualified?

I'm applying for Electronic Engineering and the typical offer is AAB-ABB.

Please don't double post as your thread isn't getting an immediate answer. Be a bit more patient. A few minutes (and 13 views) is nothing. You'll probably also get a better reply in the UCL forum, where this thread has now been moved to.

If it's not too late, then it may be worth a shot. But, if you didn't apply to UCL, where else would you apply? What do you find attractive about UCL, what's not so attractive? Is the chance of an offer the only think that's putting you off? If you have ABB and their typical offer is AAB-ABB then of course you have a good chance. You may be at an advantage as you've already got your A-levels. With a very strong personal statement you'll have a good chance.

To everyone else, can we keep replies serious please? A few haven't been. Keep things relevant, constructive and helpful to the OP please.
Reply 9
If you want to go there and are satisfied with picking from one of the three unconditionals you have should you get rejected, I'd go for it.

Latest

Trending

Trending