The Student Room Group

Prefer masturbation over sex.

I find that I prefer masturbation over sex. Is there anyone else like that? I'm not concerned about it being a problem or anything but is just curious whether others feel the same. I think I don't enjoy sex as much is because I feel I've a duty to make my partner feel good whereas by myself, I can just get the most out of it.

And I am a guy.
I'm sure there must be others like you, pleasuring the other person takes time and effort so I can understand why simply pleasuring yourself is easier :p:. Although IMO I would think it's a bi selfish of a lover to not really want to take time to make the other person enjoy things.

As long as it isn't affecting the intimacy with your sex partner then it doesn't really matter though.
I am the same. Fortunately it passes. I've found that if try and masturbate less in between sex with my partner it helps. I am a guy too and I go through the same thing a lot since I really enjoy masturbating. Sometimes you can be cheeky and when you're not getting what you get out of ******* during sex, think about what you think about during a **** and then *splat* (hahahaha! ...sorry) and whoever you're f***ing is none the wiser that you weren't thinking about them! LMAO!

So you're not alone!
Reply 3
Now you know how women have felt since the dawn of time.
Reply 4
I prefer masturbation to sex probably, depends.

Definitely don't prefer it to BJs and stuff though.
Reply 5
But surely there's more fun in the fact that someone else is involved? Making someone else feel good is part of the enjoyment... right?
Reply 6
grape:)
But surely there's more fun in the fact that someone else is involved? Making someone else feel good is part of the enjoyment... right?

A hand has more grip and friction and knows exactly what to do at exactly the right time. All whilst requiring absolutely no physical effort or worrying if the hand is getting what it wants too.
Reply 7
ozzyoscy
A hand has more grip and friction and knows exactly what to do at exactly the right time. All whilst requiring absolutely no physical effort or worrying if the hand is getting what it wants too.

Sure, I've no doubt your hand is amazing, but personally, I would have a better time being with someone else, regardless of whether it compares to my hand. I think some people actually sexually enjoy having a partner during sexytimes....
Reply 8
Sure, I've no doubt your hand is amazing, but personally, I would have a better time being with someone else, regardless of whether it compares to my hand. I think some people actually sexually enjoy having a partner during sexytimes....

That's a very interesting story.
Reply 9
ozzyoscy
That's a very interesting story.

It wasn't a story, it had no narrative. I'm simply curious as to how you could prefer to be alone? Other than it's physically somehow better?
Reply 10
It wasn't a story, it had no narrative. I'm simply curious as to how you could prefer to be alone? Other than it's physically somehow better?

Well I'm talking for the men; the physical is all that it's about.
Reply 11
ozzyoscy
Well I'm talking for the men; the physical is all that it's about.

Lol, considering everything, I guess my sexuality suits me just fine, in that case :p:

Latest