The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Have done and definitely enjoyed it. Not something to do on a regular basis though.
Reply 41
silverbolt
having it in the bums one thing

who here would go ass to mouth now thats something lese

:yucky:
I've always wondered whether it should be "up" the bum or "in" the bum?
id give it a go but i doubt id like it!
i'd never say never. but just thinking about it makes me feel uneasy (pun unintended).

a couple of friends have done it. one enjoys it, one doesnt. i just guess it's personal preference. but the bum really is an exit. :dontknow:
You've misused a semi-colon :frown:
Reply 46
You couldn't pay me to.

I'll try most things but that is just something that I can't see any reason for...so no
Reply 47
All at once
I've always wondered whether it should be "up" the bum or "in" the bum?

depends whether you're doing it upside down or not?
Reply 48
Not from you anyways.
never ever, would not even consider it.
kfin08
Well I'd take it up the bum from a girl if they offered :biggrin:

Pause
You don't beat around the bush, do you OP?
Reply 52
mayh3m
depends whether you're doing it upside down or not?

:biggrin:
Reply 53
see my signature. No.
Reply 54
SuicideCommando
Tighter. :p:

:^_^: Aah fair enough I suppose

whitepearlbaby
There is special stuff to clean your behind available, so it doesn't have to be dirty :wink:

omg looool - I suppose not then :p: ... I wonder how that would feel :shudder:
i was incredibly drunk and let my boyfriend try, but it hurt so much i started crying hahaah.

are these poll results accurate??? based on the responses in this thread, the ratio of people who said yes does not really coincide with the poll..
Nope

Can I ask, what's the difference between "No, never" and "Never ever ever"? Aren't they pretty much the same??

I always have been a pernickity person...
Reply 57
Nasty
I tried it (for about 5 seconds) and it wasn't so much that it hurt (lots of lube), but it just felt really odd - like it shouldn't be there. Because it shouldn't presumably :p:

I'd do it again I think but purely for a partner, not for myself. Only on ''special occasions'' or something, lol :laughing:

If it hurt I wouldn't do it though - sex should be about pleasure not pain (in my opinion). I still think it is a bit of a wrong/weird idea.

EDIT: haha the last three girls that admitted to trying it have all been from Essex (including myself!)... a stereotypers wet dream :biggrin:
SuicideCommando
I'd try it when I'm older
No harm in experimentin =]

I don't drink.
I don't take drugs.
I don't smoke.
I don't need it,
I have better things to do.
But i do take it up the bum

Latest