The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yusuf.T

hmm reese witherspoon just came into my mind

MILF FTW!!!

:lolwut: You're losing me again
Reply 101
cortex21
no one has the correct answer to this question as a general genetic answer, people fall for the ones they like for reasons of their own accord. When people say love is blind, it does not mean they do not see what is wrong with them but that fact, they feel they want to be with that person forever and it doesn't matter what people think. As for you MCYan, if you have some sort of belief that no guy is falling for you, it dont mean you have to give up, you just have to wait for your moment even if it aint now.

lol im not that sad! im just out of interest really..
HESA

who here would tap megan fox?

-raises hand- :biggrin:

Murphology
Well I wouldn't say no but she's nothing special. Your suggestion of eva longoria was more apt :biggrin:

Yusuf.T
hmm reese witherspoon just came into my mind

MILF FTW!!!

Reply 104
Vixen
Have you ever seen her without make up on? There was this one picure where she just looked so plain. Maybe it was just a bad pic though. I think she looks lovely in the Because of You video.

I like your Katherine Mcphee suggestion though. I know I'm trying to big up the blondes but she was just lovely :love: American Idol is quite good for hotties. If I was that way inclined of course!

lol ahh those bad pics don't stop me from doing her lol
she looked alright in that video, not great.. the scenes with the kid, she looked hot though.
Oh yeaah maan american idol has A LOT of hotties.. the UK talent shows tend to have uggos all the time bar leona/girls aloud

ahh im soo shallow :h:
olegirona
ones who like a bit of backdoor and enjoy giving on demand bjs, never nag you, let you meet mates down pub when you want etc

how romantic.
MCYan

Hot Body?
Pretty face?

No I despise good looking women:rolleyes:
Reply 107
Murphology
:lolwut: You're losing me again

ok i shall make u CUM back to me :h:

KD Aubert

google her and enjoy the best swank of your life

while ur at it, Audrina Patridge/Heidi Montag and Lauren Conrad :biggrin:
The fact is...it always comes back to Class. That's what guys go chasing when they want a girlfriend.

Sure, plenty of girls have what it takes to make a guy's head turn and probably to convince him to sleep with her but few "girls" have class.

A classy girl is one who has respect for herself, confidence, morals, brains, knows how to dress well...

Everything else will just get you laid.
Yusuf.T
ok i shall make u CUM back to me :h:

KD Aubert

google her and enjoy the best swank of your life

while ur at it, Audrina Patridge/Heidi Montag and Lauren Conrad :biggrin:

Hmm I'm detecting large amounts of win however I have a more concise answer to the OPs question:
SamTheMan
The fact is...it always comes back to Class. That's what guys go chasing when they want a girlfriend.

Sure, plenty of girls have what it takes to make a guy's head turn and probably to convince him to sleep with her but few "girls" have class.

A classy girl is one who has respect for herself, confidence, morals, brains, knows how to dress well...

Everything else will just get you laid.

see, that is class in itself!
HESA
let me guess, you really like ana sexl, and prefer oral to vaginal sex?

I shan't reveal my own sexual desires, but I'll just clarify that you're a little off target with that assessment. Nice try though!
Reply 112
Murphology
Hmm I'm detecting large amounts of win however I have a more concise answer to the OPs question:

hmm marisa miller would soooo get jizzed on
Reply 113
Yusuf.T
OH GOD MEGAN FOX WOULD SOOOOO GET IN IN HER MOUTH/ASS/VA VA/EARS/NOSE/BELLY BUTTON ETCC

she is just hot!

damn shia lebeouf.. lucky kid got to kiss her Grrr

i agree except maybe the last 3 :coma:

and it'd be everywhere, kitchen, shower, bath, sofa, stairs, outside inside, swimming pool, there would be oil, chocolate sauce, cream.. mm :coma:
JustLau
i was hoping at least one guy would respond like this - or else we'd all feel doomed right. not that i'm actually that insecure that seeing all those guys posting about hot body and pretty face upsets me.

Well even if you are a little insecure, at least the people at Camp America'll love your accent :wink: lol
Reply 115
Generally speaking, fair-skinned, fairly short, light brown-haired, slim (but with a figure) pretty girls with a shapely arse and good skin.

But of course, that's just typically.
Reply 116
But if we're doing pictures.

JAY HERNANDEZ!!!!!!!JAY HERNANDEZ!!!!!!!JAY HERNANDEZ!!!!!!!JAY HERNANDEZ!!!!!!! JAY HERNANDEZ!!!!!!!

if u dont look like him then u are waste!

jkz:smile:
Girls with nice Bums

Latest

Trending

Trending