The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Strictly Business
Zionist lulz ftw.

No one is stealing any land apart from the Israelis. Countless illegal settlements have been established on Palestinian land - and that's not even
taking into consideration the fact that Israel shouldn't even exist. It's an illegal country. Perhaps illegal is the wrong term as, unsurprisingly, the international lawmakers are primarily the US, the UK, etc, i.e. Israel's greatest supporters. They're somewhat guilty in this ethnic cleansing themselves.

Israel doesn't want the West Bank or Gaza, indeed. They want the whole land to be Israeli, forcing out any Arabs, as they're currently doing.

Blowing up your cities? Lol. How about you stop blowing up the entire Gaza region? How about you stop your illegal, discriminatory policies that compound Palestinian misery. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. You're just unable to comprehend the conditions the Palestinians are living in. Your soldiers are cowards at the end of the day given the way they hide behind their excessive force and indiscriminate killing of civilians.

Stealing? Neither municipal nor basic law has been applied to the jordan valley, and I explained in detail why I think East Jerusalem belongs to Israel. What are your justifications?

I don't see any 'ethnic cleansing.' Please define this term to me, and explain how Israel are doing so. Israel have offered the palestinians a state on several occasions; they always want more though. They also arent forcing out the people. The Jordanians and Egyptians do that.

The rest of your post is just useless rhetoric and paranoia. I'll remind you it's always several arab countries who choose to attack Israel. Israel have never stated their desire to annihilate anybody. Hamas have.

And what do you want them to do? Give an angry mob M16's and let them march on gaza to make it 'fair??'
Reply 81
miv
Sorry but if anyone compares the Qassam rockets against the village of Sderot and the continuous bombardment of Gaza strip with hi-tech american-made weapons, is quite stupid and ignorant.

No one is comparing the two. One was an act of terror and the other was a response. The point about disproportionality is irrelevant.
Reply 82
Not accordind to the international public opinion. Because, my friend, Goliath nowadays is Israel. And David is the Palestine, Hamas included.
Reply 83
Who cares. It doesn't matter if you're smaller than me. If you punch me, I'll be punch you back so hard you'll never do it again.
Reply 84
Strictly Business
Palestinian land
LOL :rofl:
Reply 85
They can't claim independence while there are 400,000 settlers on their lands, that would mean they would get into a war with Israel as the Palestinians would want that land the settlements are on, back. If they leave the settlers, they've lost their land. You can claim independence all you want, but there are thousands of Israeli 'security forces' standing about in the West Bank. They would probably have to accept the boundaries the barrier is being built on. They would not get East Jerusalem as their capital, where 200,000 Palis live.
Reply 86
Renal
LOL :rofl:

What's so funny? You think you're so clever because you know the difference between nation-hood and state-hood.

It's the Palestinians' land. It would make a future Palestine.
Reply 87
Salastico7
It's the Palestinians' land. It would make a future Palestine.
It would, but only if the PLO had accepted the offer of nationhood, somehow I can't see hamas receiving the same offer any time soon. Remember, of course, that whatever land the Palestinians claim as their own was given to them by Israel.
Reply 88
Strictly Business
Zionist lulz ftw.

Israel doesn't want the West Bank or Gaza, indeed. They want the whole land to be Israeli, forcing out any Arabs, as they're currently doing.

The only reason they didnt annex the West Bank and Gaza is because they would add a whole bunch of Arabs to Israel... they are staunch protectors of Israel's right to exist as a JEWISH state.

If they annex the occupied territories - No more Jewish state

If they give Palestinians independence - Move 400,000 settlers.

*** two good reasons to sabotage the 'peace' process ***

Oh wait they did offer them '95%'. With a whole load of Israeli settlements and Israeli only bypass roads.
Reply 89
leechomin
Not only do they want war, as i mentioned earlier, all muslims around the world do not want to see Israel having peace. The jihad will go on until Israel is no longer on the world map. this anti-semitic feeling is nothing new. look at hitler and his 6 mil annihilation. the crusades. the romans. every century has not come without seeing somebody or a nation rising up against Israel.

Allow me to prove you wrong there.

Hello, I'm a Muslim. And I fully support a *Jewish* state existing there peacefully. However, it's not doing that. It's being mean to the Palestinians. Which is not peaceful.

For those who say Israel got there first, well that's not even in the bible. The proposed initial home for the Israelite tribes of around Abraham's time was Mesopotamia (or possibly Armenia), and they migrated down to Israel. People already lived there at the time.

(IIRC)

(Jewish is in *...*s because, quite frankly, if they did base their legal system on the Torah ... well ....)
Reply 90
Salastico7
They can't claim independence while there are 400,000 settlers on their lands, that would mean they would get into a war with Israel as the Palestinians would want that land the settlements are on, back. If they leave the settlers, they've lost their land. You can claim independence all you want, but there are thousands of Israeli 'security forces' standing about in the West Bank. They would probably have to accept the boundaries the barrier is being built on. They would not get East Jerusalem as their capital, where 200,000 Palis live.

The settlers can go screw themselves if they're on pal land. Either pack up and leave or accept new sovereignity.

And hopefully if they got independence, they'd control their terrorists.

East Jerusalem isn't going to happen. It was never their land, as explained above.
Reply 91
Salastico7
The only reason they didnt annex the West Bank and Gaza is because they would add a whole bunch of Arabs to Israel... they are staunch protectors of Israel's right to exist as a JEWISH state.
Erm. 20% of Israelis are Arab... :rolleyes:
Reply 92
samba
And hopefully if they got independence, they'd control their terrorists.
What's stopping them doing it now? Other than the fact that the terrorists are the government.
Reply 93
Renal
Erm. 20% of Israelis are Arab... :rolleyes:

Yeah.... imagine if they annexed the Palestinian territories, it would be more like 45%.

Some suggest that by 2050 the arab population that you pointed out would match the Jewish population.
Reply 94
Hamas does not want that, they want ALL OF ISRAEL. Well, they won't get that so they resort to rocket launching, soon this will be all in the past. :smile:
Reply 95
Renal
What's stopping them doing it now? Other than the fact that the terrorists are the government.

And therein lies one of the root problems. Israel is in a position where she can't trust them, due to their actions. Many Israelis feel if they did get a state, they'd start using their military for terrorism too.
Reply 96
Salastico7
Yeah.... imagine if they annexed the Palestinian territories, it would be more like 45%.

Some suggest that by 2050 the arab population that you pointed out would match the Jewish population.

Muslims do breed alot to increase the population. A bit like Hindus in their billions in India. They have nothing else to do... :rolleyes:
Reply 97
Salastico7

Hence why a 2 state solution is mandated and required.
Reply 98
UGeNe
:biggrin: Kosovo did it 'illegally' so why can't the Palestinians?

I'm sure there will be a bunch of governments around the world that would recognize a Palestinian state (Iran, Syria, Russia, Venezuela, etc you get the picture).

Israel won't let them.
Reply 99
Kosovo did it illegaly. But Palestine, if it decides to do it, it won't be illegal.

Latest