Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The West Ham United thread

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Meh 2-2. Fair enough result, though i wish newcastle won
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cole and Bellamy seem to be on good form. If West Ham don't end up selling Bellamy and a few other key players, then they should pull clear of a relegation dogfight tbh. I think Newcastle will be safe. Owen's bagging them atm, putting himself in the shop window for a summer transfer in the process.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Quick update on West Ham:

Bower on loan to Birmingham. Good stuff. Shame the **** didn't go on a permanent, was there a worse player at our club?

Etherington to Stoke. Again, good stuff. Has been toilet for about 2 years now, give or take the odd couple of games. Oh yeah, and he's a bottlejob aswell. Whips in a good cross, pacey, chips in with a few goals but not one to take us forward. £3m is a good deal.

Davenport to Bolton. Then Bolton pulled out last minute cause they got another fella on loan, it was supposedly £3m which I'd be more than happy with. He'll be off.

As for today, apparently we should feel hard done by, 2-1 up with 10 minutes to go and then a youth graduate scored for them, can't say a lot else about the game as I weren't there, any Newcastle fans or West Ham fans for that matter go to the game today?
    • 12 followers

I think Stu went today, he's a Newcastle fan.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    I think Stu went today, he's a Newcastle fan.

You West Ham fans are absolutely amazing (first time I've seen them this season) Turns out my season tickets are up next to the away fans, and the Hammers were brilliant. Good game, not in terms of football skill, but in terms of entertainment it was as good as any this season.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WestHamJake)

Bower on loan to Birmingham. Good stuff. Shame the **** didn't go on a permanent, was there a worse player at our club?
    Erm ..... Boa Morte??? :confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

I've heard rumours of a swap with Parker and Elano, I'd take that all day long as we seriously lack creativity in the midfield.
    as a City fan I'd take that all day long too - Elano is a seriously disruptive influence in the dressing room apparently and we have too many flair players and not enough steel in midfield so at this point I'd happily swap him for Parker.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    If i was a Citeh supporter, i'd happily swap a pack of Cheese & Onion Walkers for Elano.

I wonder how long West Ham will hold onto Bellamy, i mean, as long as Citeh keep increasing the bids. Surely they will want to bite their hand off if the bid is like £15m?

But i suppose he is one of your best players, so it would be a major blow if he left. Sensible stuff!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're going to do an us. But even worse, and i couldnt give a ****.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cunningstunt87)
    Erm ..... Boa Morte??? :confused:
    Boa Morte looks to make things happen, Boa Morte gets stuck in, Boa Morte is Premiership class. Bower is just plain ******* toilet who should never have been near our squad in the first place.

Boa Morte is set for Hull anyway and to be fair, I think a new challenge would do him some good and I wish him well there.

(Original post by adam_leeds)
    No, I can't see us being that **** and yeah, we don't give a **** about you either. Despite Leeds thinking everyone still hates them. :rolleyes:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:

No, I can't see us being that **** and yeah, we don't give a **** about you either. Despite Leeds thinking everyone still hates them. :rolleyes:
    I second that motion
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not possible. Sorry.

Don't worry, Bradford were a premiership team too.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it great to be cared about so much that everyone in football hates about you? That they all like to sing nasty songs about you, because they care?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stu Laverty)
    Not possible. Sorry.

Don't worry, Bradford were a premiership team too.
    So were Oldham Ath, Swindon Town & Wimbledon, many moons ago.

Ooo Arr Ken Bates, quickly throw him out the gates! :eyeball:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it great to be cared about so much that everyone in football hates about you? That they all like to sing nasty songs about you, because they care?
    I wouldn't know, to be honest.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't know, to be honest.
    What i do know is we have a batter support than the geordies
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    What i do know is we have a batter support than the geordies
    :rofl:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Battered Sausage support?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Battered Sausage support?
    We're not big on batter, that's why they have batter support. We're more of a big thick bunned burgers with more onions than meat sort of club.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    Thats whitty as hell, how are you not a comedian?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 23, 2014
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.