Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The West Ham United thread

Announcements Posted on
The Football forum needs another moderator! 19-04-2014
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WestHamJake)
    Boa Morte looks to make things happen, Boa Morte gets stuck in, Boa Morte is Premiership class. Bower is just plain ******* toilet who should never have been near our squad in the first place.

Boa Morte is set for Hull anyway and to be fair, I think a new challenge would do him some good and I wish him well there.

No, I can't see us being that **** and yeah, we don't give a **** about you either. Despite Leeds thinking everyone still hates them. :rolleyes:
    You must be watching a different Boa Morte to me. The one I watch strolls around at a leisurely pace and occasionally puts in a cross that fails to beat the first man. Bowyer at least offers a litle bite and can pass a ball.

And agree wholeheartedly with the Leeds comment. I can't remember ever hating you. Unless you've changed your name to millwall or spuds?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Leeds are filthy scum, although no one now here gives a **** about you, we forget you slime exist. After bricking the boro end after sending us down, I'm glad you filth got what you deserved. No-one remembers you tbh. And the Geordie support is even better than yours, go do one.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lets forget about those bunch of nobodies Leeds United and get back on topic.

Latest developments at West Ham are Boa Morte's transfer to Hull broke down after he didn't agree personal terms. Probably cause he's on **** loads here.

Bellamy has apparently gone on strike and is refusing to play for the club despite no quotes from the player himself. All that is clear is he wants to move, I can see this transfer saga dragging out for a bit tbh...

Be interesting to see if he plays tomorrow.

Predictions for Fulham at home tomorrow then?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Id Go For 2-1 West Ham

Cole and Behrami
    Dempsey for Fulham
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If West Ham win tomorrow, I will love you for ever & ever.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think it will be 1-1

And why is Lucas Neil still in the west ham squad? Why did west ham get so angry when Newcastle spoke to him? We should be happy another club are stupid enough to consider signing him! Anyone else agree with me?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good win today - Givin A Bit Of Breathin Space Between Us And The Relegation Fight
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WestHamJake)
    Lets forget about those bunch of nobodies Leeds United and get back on topic.

Latest developments at West Ham are Boa Morte's transfer to Hull broke down after he didn't agree personal terms. Probably cause he's on **** loads here.

Bellamy has apparently gone on strike and is refusing to play for the club despite no quotes from the player himself. All that is clear is he wants to move, I can see this transfer saga dragging out for a bit tbh...

Be interesting to see if he plays tomorrow.

Predictions for Fulham at home tomorrow then?
    Boa Morte is ****e and the sooner he leaves West Ham, the better. He's crap.

Bellamy is a dick.

He didn't play today and it looks like you didn't need him tbh. He's a cock so I reckon getting rid for however much money makes sense. Carlton Cole is really banging them in atm and Di Michele seems to score a few as well. The current West Ham 'project' looks promising and I'm pleased things are working out for Zola, after the rather sloppy start to his West Ham reign.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mfc20)
    Leeds are filthy scum, although no one now here gives a **** about you, we forget you slime exist. After bricking the boro end after sending us down, I'm glad you filth got what you deserved. No-one remembers you tbh. And the Geordie support is even better than yours, go do one.
    That is actually one of their chants - "We're not famous any more".

They're neither famous or all that good, tbh. Saw them recently and they were **** tbh. Outplayed and outclassed by a Stockport County side, who are currently rather talented tbh, yet the Leeds scum still somehow managed to win the game.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    That is actually one of their chants - "We're not famous any more".

They're neither famous or all that good, tbh. Saw them recently and they were **** tbh. Outplayed and outclassed by a Stockport County side, who are currently rather talented tbh, yet the Leeds scum still somehow managed to win the game.
    Ah well, its the support for your team that matters!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Bellamy is a dick.

He didn't play today and it looks like you didn't need him tbh. He's a cock so I reckon getting rid for however much money makes sense. Carlton Cole is really banging them in atm and Di Michele seems to score a few as well. The current West Ham 'project' looks promising and I'm pleased things are working out for Zola, after the rather sloppy start to his West Ham reign.
    I agree - never liked Bellamy at all. (Maybe Its cause he's played for Celtic in the past.

During the game it also occured to me that there is like a whole first 11 in the premiership that have at one time or another played for West Ham and it is actually not a bad team.

David James

Glen Johnson
    Rio Ferdinand
    Anton Ferdinand
    Paul Konchesky

Yossi Benayon
    Frank Lampard
    Javier Mascherano
    Joe Cole

Jermain Defoe
    Carlos Tevez

Any others i may have missed?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spoony2oo8)
    I agree - never liked Bellamy at all. (Maybe Its cause he's played for Celtic in the past.

During the game it also occured to me that there is like a whole first 11 in the premiership that have at one time or another played for West Ham and it is actually not a bad team.

David James

Glen Johnson
    Rio Ferdinand
    Anton Ferdinand
    Paul Konchesky

Yossi Benayon
    Frank Lampard
    Javier Mascherano
    Joe Cole

Jermain Defoe
    Carlos Tevez

Looks pretty decent doesn't it. Masch had a horrible time at West Ham but seems to be enjoying life at Liverpool. He's a bit of a dick though, tbh. I would feel spiritually raped if he joined United.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Anton Ferdinand over the course of his career, i.e. will he become as good as his older brother, will he eventually become an England regular etc...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:

David James

Glen Johnson
    Rio Ferdinand
    Anton Ferdinand
    Paul Konchesky

Yossi Benayon
    Frank Lampard
    Javier Mascherano
    Joe Cole

Jermain Defoe
    Carlos Tevez

Michael Carrick
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Looks like our ex-West Ham contingent decided to pay you guys a favour today. Konchy, Paintsil and Zamora had a shocker of a match. Apart from Konch's goal of course, but he repaid that debt with another ****-up 10 minutes later.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ascient)
    If West Ham win tomorrow, I will love you for ever & ever.
    Great victory, guys. I was very impressed with West Ham today for the most part, particularly Noble and Carlton Cole.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How good is Carlton Cole this season?
    He's bloody brilliant.
    Zola's worked wonders with him, and our defence in general.

And im glad Bellamy's going. I hate disloyal players!
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:

David James

Glen Johnson
    Rio Ferdinand
    Anton Ferdinand
    Paul Konchesky

Yossi Benayon
    Frank Lampard
    Javier Mascherano
    Joe Cole

Jermain Defoe
    Carlos Tevez

Ljungberg. Can't forget ol' Freddy.

And Cole seems to have calmed down from his hey-day of stamping on Alex Song and getting sent off in the dying moments... which is a good thing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

David James

Glen Johnson
    Rio Ferdinand
    Anton Ferdinand
    Paul Konchesky

Yossi Benayon
    Frank Lampard
    Javier Mascherano
    Joe Cole

Jermain Defoe
    Carlos Tevez

Craig Bellamy?

Glad he's gone though. Weren't happy when we signed him and not too sad that he's left. Always been a complete c*ntflap of the highest order.

Now lets hope we can get a decent replacement. Anyone know anything about this Pablo Osvaldo we're supposedly after? I say we offer a cheeky £5 million for either Darren Bent or Robbie Keane.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cunningstunt87)
    Now lets hope we can get a decent replacement. Anyone know anything about this Pablo Osvaldo we're supposedly after? I say we offer a cheeky £5 million for either Darren Bent or Robbie Keane.
    Havent heard about the Pablo rumours......

Keane would never come to us, and i hope we dont get Bent. He's useless. If we dont sign another striker, i wouldnt mind because Sears is a good player, just needs to mature more, gain more experience and get a goal or two to increase his confidence.
    Di Michele is also quite good, but inconsistant.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    maybe Tristan will get a chance for a run in the team?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 15, 2014
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.