Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The West Ham United thread

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamburgerandbeans)
    He will if loads of people do it. I have already sent him 3 messages saying not to get Allardyce. I got loads of people on one of the forums I go on to do this. If a few people on this website can do it, then you never know. Just do it quickly before its too late and he gets hired!
    I suspect it's too late to change anything now anyway. Say you get 1000 people tweet him, thats less than 3% of our attendance. Therefore 97% of regulars will at the least tolerate the idea of Allardyce as manager, which gives them the go ahead to appoint him.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Big Sam has signed a two year contract. I think you should be happy with that length of contract, tbh.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think you guys need to take a reality check for a minute.

Right now, getting promoted back to the premiership is the most important thing not your passing game. Allardyce will ensure you get back up, and don't drop right back down.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Happy with Allardyce!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L18)

Right now, getting promoted back to the premiership is the most important thing not your passing game. Allardyce will ensure you get back up, and don't drop right back down.
    Absolutely.

I agree with you, wtf. You're actually tallking sense for once
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Absolutely.

I agree with you, wtf. You're actually tallking sense for once
    To celebrate this momentous event, here's a picture of your idol looking HOT STUFF!

• 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    Happy with Allardyce!
    I don't think Big Sam gets the recognition he deserves tbh. Also, his brand of football isn't half as ugly as many people like to portray it to be. Yes, there was alot of long ball and set piece success during his time at Bolton but he also had flair players during his time at Bolton (Djorkaeff, Okocha etc), and they could pass well, look good on the eye and score attractive goals.

He's the right appointment for West Ham, IMO. He'll get West Ham promoted. Important that the fans get behind him though.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think within 6 mths he will be sacked! I dont like his style of football and I beleive it will be West Ham's down full next season.
    Bitterly disappointed
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L18)

I think you need to f*ck off you glory hunting tw@t. If you don't understand what we're all about then don't post here.

I'm not paying £30 a match to watch us sell our soul down the river.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    Happy with Allardyce!
    Why?

(Original post by greyhound94)
    I think within 6 mths he will be sacked! I dont like his style of football and I beleive it will be West Ham's down full next season.
    Bitterly disappointed
    Agreed!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    To clarify my position, I would rather stay in the Championship watching decent football and the youngsters coming through than sell our soul to become Stoke.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=cunningstunt87;31850357]I think you need to f*ck off you glory hunting tw@t. QUOTE]
    Oooooo diddums.

And people say Liverpool fans are precious about our history.
    (Original post by cunningstunt87)
    If you don't understand what we're all about then don't post here.
    ****, sorry. Thought I was posting in the West Ham thread, not the Barcelona thread. :rolleyes:
    I'm not paying £30 a match to watch us sell our soul down the river.
    I think you sold your soul a while ago, as did most football clubs.
    To clarify my position, I would rather stay in the Championship watching decent football and the youngsters coming through than sell our soul to become Stoke.
    ****, now i've just been teleported into the Arsenal thread. What's going on?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L18)
    Oooooo diddums.

And people say Liverpool fans are precious about our history.
    I'm sure genuine Liverpool fans take pride in their clubs history - and I don't blame them for doing so.

(Original post by L18)
    ****, sorry. Thought I was posting in the West Ham thread, not the Barcelona thread. :rolleyes:
    So you'd sell your clubs heritage to watch Allardyces football?

(Original post by L18)
    I think you sold your soul a while ago, as did most football clubs.
    When was this exactly?

(Original post by L18)
    ****, now i've just been teleported into the Arsenal thread. What's going on?
    Yawn!

Be honest, you're nothing more than an armchair fan who swallows everything Sky tells you about the Premier League, aren't you?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure genuine Liverpool fans take pride in their clubs history - and I don't blame them for doing so.
    :rolleyes

So you'd sell your clubs heritage to watch Allardyces football?
    Erm. Is this the same heritage that Grant was upholding?

You haven't played flowing football since pre- glen roeder.

Do you not think I felt the same when we had Roy Hodgson 'shoring up the defence' with two banks of four and punts forward?

Point is, right now getting back into the PL at the first chance is the most important task you face. Fail to bounce back, and it can have a serious effect on the team like it has on Boro.

Your one year away from moving into a 60k seater stadium, which you won't fill in the championship.
    When was this exactly?
    When you sold yourselves to the two clowns Gold and Sullivan.
    Be honest, you're nothing more than an armchair fan who swallows everything Sky tells you about the Premier League, aren't you?
    :rolleyes:

Sky are a bunch of *****, and I didn't miss a home game this season so...

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L18)
    Boring, long winded post
    You claim to be a genuine fan and still you're peddling the armchair fan b0llocks about we have to get promoted this year. Despite admitting yourself that you "felt the same" when Hodgson was playing sh!t football? So you weren't clamouring for him to be sacked at all then, no?

Seeing as you're clearly not going to fcuk off anytime soon, why don't you continue to educate me about my club. Seeing as you clearly know more than I do about my clubs traditions and heritage...

Enlighten us all.....
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    You claim to be a genuine fan and still you're peddling the armchair fan b0llocks about we have to get promoted this year.
    :rolleyes:

Football is a results business. I pay my £42 a week to watch Liverpool FC win football games, not play pretty football.
    Despite admitting yourself that you "felt the same" when Hodgson was playing sh!t football? So you weren't clamouring for him to be sacked at all then, no?
    Yes, after the results speaked for themselves. Allardcye hasn't even been in the job 6 hours.

His Blackburn side were a very physical and direct side, but his Bolton side played some decent football.
    Seeing as you're clearly not going to fcuk off anytime soon, why don't you continue to educate me about my club. Seeing as you clearly know more than I do about my clubs traditions and heritage...

Enlighten us all.....
    Haha, are you a child or something?

Sam Allardyce is the best manager out there you can get.Tell me, who would you rather have?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L18)
    More pretentious crap
    And you're still here....
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Obviously your having a bad day, so here are some pictures to cheer you up while you answer the question who you'd rather have.

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L18)
    Photographic drivel
    Trawl back through the thread and you'll see.

You're an attention seeking little rascal, aren't you?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Football is a results business. That's all i'm saying, and we'll leave it at that.

Much love. x

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 23, 2014
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.