The West Ham United thread

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatTheFunk)
    how was it for anyone that went

sounded liked we lacked being able to kill of the game

typical of west ham sign a player that needs a month to get fit
    Good atmosphere among the visitors. Their stadium was rubbish and their fans only rarely broke out into any kind of atmosphere.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orcprocess)
    Good atmosphere among the visitors. Their stadium was rubbish and their fans only rarely broke out into any kind of atmosphere.
    Thats good, our fans do put up with it

Portsmouth fans have worries of the pitch
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    great results for us top of the league
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tevez to us? this rumour
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys played at the new Wembley?
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRS-T)
    Have you guys played at the new Wembley?
    Nope us last trip to a national stadium was in 2006
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Big one on Saturday chaps. Just announced live on Sky for those not attending.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    Big one on Saturday chaps. Just announced live on Sky for those not attending.
    Thank god they wises up and put it on sky, seeing as tickets are very limited for both sets of fans, they are closing one stand

This Ravel Morrison is meant to be the next big thing if he can sort out his head

his agent is the one stopping the deal
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo allardyce out
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Want you to win so we can fight in deathmatches next season. I probably love and hate you guys in equal parts!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Met Big Sam a couple of weeks back. Nice guy, spent 5mins talking to me about our season and how it's gone.
    He summed it up with, "away we've been brilliant. At home we've been ****ing ****e".
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calabrian)
    Met Big Sam a couple of weeks back. Nice guy, spent 5mins talking to me about our season and how it's gone.
    He summed it up with, "away we've been brilliant. At home we've been ****ing ****e".
    Lool Big Sam >>

Samuel is a legend
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    You guys deserve this so much more then Cardiff and this is coming from a fan of Cardiff. Slicing our already ****e defense apart constantly, all we are doing is hoofing it straight up the pitch hoping that we will catch a break. Bottling it again Cardiff what a surprise i said our squad was crap at the start of the season and that just making the playoffs we would do well.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnharris19944)
    You guys deserve this so much more then Cardiff and this is coming from a fan of Cardiff. Slicing our already ****e defense apart constantly, all we are doing is hoofing it straight up the pitch hoping that we will catch a break. Bottling it again Cardiff what a surprise i said our squad was crap at the start of the season and that just making the playoffs we would do well.
    Annoying we didn't kill the game and make it very hard for Cardiff to come, 2-0 is a hard lead to play, because if you pick up a early goal it is going to be a very long game

the 2nd leg i going to be great. Cardiff have had a very good season to get into play off
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Annoying we didn't kill the game and make it very hard for Cardiff to come, 2-0 is a hard lead to play, because if you pick up a early goal it is going to be a very long game

the 2nd leg i going to be great. Cardiff have had a very good season to get into play off
    Dont worry you guys have got to the final, we were woeful. Our midfield was just non existent players went into challenges halfhearted and just couldnt pass the ball on the ground. Nice we made the playoffs but would like to see us actually play some football for once instead of hoofball
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry you guys have got to the final, we were woeful. Our midfield was just non existent players went into challenges halfhearted and just couldnt pass the ball on the ground. Nice we made the playoffs but would like to see us actually play some football for once instead of hoofball
    I thought Cardiff normally play alot better football. Funny things can happen in the play off, thats why a 2-0 lead is worrying because we sit back and let Cardiff come at us now. A good butt kicking and they could be a different team Monday. hoofball is the way of the championship
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    I thought Cardiff normally play alot better football. Funny things can happen in the play off, thats why a 2-0 lead is worrying because we sit back and let Cardiff come at us now. A good butt kicking and they could be a different team Monday. hoofball is the way of the championship
    At the start of the season we seemed to play okay football we were passing it on the ground but lately our style has gone back to what it was last season hit and hope, if were going to do that atleast play Gestede who has height. Nah i think were well and truly gone now. i want you guys to go up anyway, Premier league doesnt feel right without the Hammers :P
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    At the start of the season we seemed to play okay football we were passing it on the ground but lately our style has gone back to what it was last season hit and hope, if were going to do that atleast play Gestede who has height. Nah i think were well and truly gone now. i want you guys to go up anyway, Premier league doesnt feel right without the Hammers :P
    maybe it will make the league easier I guess as well having West Ham out of it
    never say never in the play off
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    She wore, she wore, she wore a claret ribbon. She wore a claret ribbon in the merry month of may. And when i asked oh why she wore that ribbon, she said it's for the West Ham boys who're going Wembley!
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wembley

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 23, 2014
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.