The Student Room Group

Revision..

Does anyone feel like it isn't going in their head? Not good, especially when my exams are less than a week away!!

Does the whole 'listening to it on an ipod' work? Cause I was thinking of recording all my notes, then playing it back whenever I'm not able to revise!!
Reply 1
the best way of revision is past papers :yep: its the only way, boring but will up your grades by a lot.
Reply 2
I wouldn't advice the ipod stuff.. I tried it at GCSE, and I just tuned out, and it took me a long enough to find/record the stuff to listen to that I might as well have made a load of notes! Of course, it may be worth a try if you really need a new way of doing things, as everyone prefers different methods. Just didn't work for me.
Reply 3
The best thing for me is to make a big poster with it all on. I'm not an artistic person at all, however things sink in more if:

a) You write it down
b) You add something to it which isn't usually there - in this case imagination (i.e. you don't write fact after fact, line after line - be creative!
c) You see it every day. Put it on your ceiling above your bed or on your wall, and make sure you glance at it once in a while.

Oh yeah, and (PastPapers)×1010100(Past Papers) \times 10^{10^{100}}

A googolplex of past papers, got it!?!?!? :wink:

Latest