The Student Room Group

girls,what race of boys do you prefer?

Poll

whats for you ladies??

not to cause racial tension.
really an truly im a black guy and just wana know which ladies dig that or dont mind them.
im not typical though, in some senses yes and some no.
anyway, vote :biggrin:

edit: changed question- what ethnic origin/race of boys do you date?
this is different as my other was about preference and this one is more of what are your options rather than your preferred option.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you can discuss too you know
Reply 2
black or mixed
human
What about Inuits?
Reply 5
Formula 1.
I generally find myself being attracted to guys who are the same race as myself [white] but that's possibly because there are so few people of any other race who live anywhere near me.

If I lived in a big city, it might be a different story.
Reply 7
Double Agent
human

that is the any category thank you.
Reply 8
white
White :smile:
White.
I live in London so it's not that I don't mix with people of other races, or for any particular prejudice I have against other races/ethnicities, it's just I'm usually more attracted to white guys than I am to black or Asian people.. (much the same as that I'm usually more attracted to brunettes than blondes etc etc) .I don't mean this to come across as defensive it's just I've been interrogated on this point in the past as if it makes me some kind of racist BNP-loving b!tch, which I'm not!)
Asian's a pretty massive race. From Middle Eastern, to Indian, to Chinese and Japanese.

Fail Poll.
akagwu8

im not typical though, in some senses yes and some no.

why aren't you typical?

in answer to your question, i'm generally more attracted to black guys but white guys are good too :cool:
200m hurdles
Reply 14
I like white but i would prefer black or mixed!
Reply 15

All races although mostly non-white.
White.
It's just an attraction thing, but I wouldn't rule out any other races obviously.
Reply 17
Where is KLINGON?
Reply 18
White :smile:
Reply 19
why only 1 asian? there's asian chinese, asian indian, asian thai, asian japanese, asian middle east, asian Filipino, I can list a lot =.=

Latest

Trending

Trending