The Student Room Group

Regrets.. . helppp :(

Hey, is there much point in taking a yr out to apply for Kings.
I didn't apply there but I really wanted to go, because the labs are nice and the research is good :smile:. I put too many back ups down :confused:

Thanks
If you really want to go, a year isnt much in a lifetime so I'd say go for it. I know nothing about Kings mind, but if its what you want to do, do it :smile:
Reply 2
Lool, tbh I would rather go to LSOP, and aston is really good as well. If you want, apply through extra for kings...but you must be 100% sure that you will get BBB and that your p.s. is top notch
Reply 3
petzneo
Lool, tbh I would rather go to LSOP, and aston is really good as well. If you want, apply through extra for kings...but you must be 100% sure that you will get BBB and that your p.s. is top notch

i think the standard offers changed to ABB now, better off checking their site but im pretty sure im right
Reply 4
2008 Mo
i think the standard offers changed to ABB now, better off checking their site but im pretty sure im right

Yep...sorry it is ABB, i applied last year and it was BBB :biggrin:
Reply 5
Quite a few guys i know got BBB offer this year too. I got ABB but thats probably because of lack of maths A2/Bad AS grade in maths

Latest

Trending

Trending