The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Go Exeter! Why aren't ypu putting Soton as your firm instead of them though? :smile:
Do you mean insurance?
Reply 22
can you choose between ur firm and insurance offer? Or do u have choose ur firm offer ones you have achieved their offer requirements.
Reply 23
Sam, your sig Lol. Have you actually officially accepted??

no. but everyone else was putting uni related stuff in their sig, so i thought i would join the club :biggrin::biggrin:

i will be accepting them soon though.
SiAnY
Nah, I don't think so. It's just the Notts course bugs me a bit, as there are no modules I like in one of the semesters of the 2nd year! Fussy, I know! :p: If only Southampton's course was at Nottingham!

Going to Exeter on Wednesday and after that I will make my final, final choices. Scaryness. Unless I love Exeter more than Notts though, I don't see my mind changing.

Thats cool, Exeter is good aslong as you don't want great nightlife. You could literally go to all the major pubs/clubs over a weekend. By the way congrats on your offers.
I wish i had you decsion making skills, i've still yet to pick. Got to visit Sheff and then i think i will make up my mind (hopefully). Saying that visiting Reading made me even more confused :p: .
Reply 25
SiAnY
Do you mean insurance?

Yep! :biggrin:
Because the offer is exactly the same as Nottingham's! AAB with A in Geog.
Reply 27
SiAnY
Because the offer is exactly the same as Nottingham's! AAB with A in Geog.

:eek: Oh, I seeeee! :p:
It's ok though because Exeter guarantees accommodation even if you have it as your insurance, whereas Southampton doesn't. Are you still going to Exeter on Weds?
Reply 29
SiAnY
It's ok though because Exeter guarantees accommodation even if you have it as your insurance, whereas Southampton doesn't. Are you still going to Exeter on Weds?

I'm not sure. I've got a massive chem test on that day that's on everything we've learnt this year, so my teach doesn't want me to miss it. Hmm :confused:
Firm: Soton (90% sure)
Insurance: Reading
Reply 31
fivebyfive
Firm: Soton (90% sure)
Insurance: Reading

Ooo, you can keep Sam company, and Reading's a wicked town if you (though I know you won't) miss your grades!
Reply 32
in sig \/
Reply 33
Firm: Durham(AAB)
Insurance:s-smilie:heffield(BBB)

Latest