The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 1
one of my flatmates from last year does International Relations, he seemed to enjoy it, trips included NY and geneva i think. He never seemed to do much work in the first year...but then again not many people did either hehe!
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
i did politics, very small amount of work in first year, a bit more in 2nd year, and lots more in third year
Reply 3
Im a second year IR student and it is a really great course, i havent any many bad things about this course, there are some great lecturers and units. You will enjoy it. Just beware of the Criminology students and researching :biggrin:
Well this thread made me feel better... I thought I was going to be teh only one studying heh
Reply 5
Dougy_S
one of my flatmates from last year does International Relations, he seemed to enjoy it, trips included NY and geneva i think. He never seemed to do much work in the first year...but then again not many people did either hehe!

Your forgetting the flat mate that actually did polotics lol! louise,

although she enjoyed it most the time she did just take weeks off at a time,
Reply 6
Im doign politics this year, Im glad it seems like a good course :smile:
Reply 7
I am, though I want to see if I can add Law with it too when I get to Lincoln in September.
Reply 8
RB1710
I am, though I want to see if I can add Law with it too when I get to Lincoln in September.

Pretty sure you can do that so long as the course isnt over subscribed, but last year LOADS of Lincoln courses were on the clearing lists, so fingers crossed :smile:
Why dont you email them now and show youre interested?
Reply 9
Hope so. I emailed them before I got my results and they said that they would be able to change the course. Though I thought I would just leave it until I got to Lincoln just incase something bad happened with my results, which I'm glad it didn't lol.
Are you doing straight politics?
Reply 10
nahh Im doing English combined with Politics-but well see how studying two subjects goes...might do the opposite to you and drop one :tongue:
you looking forward to it? Living there as well, or commuting like some? :smile:
Reply 11
I'm doing politics aswell from September!
studied it at A level, its not to tasking a subject which is good as it means more nights out! :smile:
Reply 12
Hanna :)
nahh Im doing English combined with Politics-but well see how studying two subjects goes...might do the opposite to you and drop one :tongue:
you looking forward to it? Living there as well, or commuting like some? :smile:

ahhh I see. I think two subjects would sort of prevent boredom arising with just one straight one. Though it could increase the pressure. Suppose there is only one way to find out lol.

Yeah I’m living there, at the Pavilions- coming over from Belfast. What about yourself, you coming far?
Reply 13
I'm doing Journalism & Politics, and am really looking forward to it.
Reply 14
lambzy
Your forgetting the flat mate that actually did polotics lol! louise,

although she enjoyed it most the time she did just take weeks off at a time,

It was Tom :tongue:

Latest