The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

alan910_2
It's not possible to pull out your eye with fingers alone.

The fact that there were no witnesses to it happening make me thing he's made it up to seem insane.

Kill Bill lied to me?
Reply 61
Lampshade
It's only due to the population size and the fact that the media love to sensationalise.

"there's more of us" isn't an excuse for stupidity.
Reply 62
Kill it, cook it, eat it Death row. New to ITV :biggrin:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=u22oC4jxY7s&feature=channel
Reply 63
Thats disgusting, seriously it must have been so painful to pull out your own eye when its attached to the brain through that string (optic nerve?).
Reply 64
how can you sentence someone to death who is mentally ill? surely thats just wrong
JC.
"there's more of us" isn't an excuse for stupidity.

It's hardly an excuse, merely a rational way of explaining why there's going to be a larger number of wacky stories in the news. Hell, the UK has it's fair share of stupid people.
Reply 66
An evaluation of his endocrine system would be more fitting than the death penalty, at least to me. That's America for you though, and indeed, many other countries in the world.
Reply 67
Good old American legal system. Execute the mentally ill! Hang on a minute... wasn't that what Hitler did?
|>|Imagine|<|
Shoulda gone to spec-savers.

This... is bloody hilarious. pos rep for you
Reply 69
Lampshade
It's hardly an excuse, merely a rational way of explaining why there's going to be a larger number of wacky stories in the news. Hell, the UK has it's fair share of stupid people.

Two words; "Jerry Springer".

Says it all, really.
JC.
Two words; "Jerry Springer".

Says it all, really.

Trisha, Jeremy Kyle and the like are just as bad.

It really annoys me when people have such anti american prejudices but have never spent any real time in the country.
Lampshade
Trisha, Jeremy Kyle and the like are just as bad.

It really annoys me when people have such anti american prejudices but have never spent any real time in the country.

Lol too right... some of the people on the jeremy kyle show (including the man himself) make me almost sick at the thought that there are British people out there who act like that... thank god i've never met any of them!
Bobo1234
Lol too right... some of the people on the jeremy kyle show (including the man himself) make me almost sick at the thought that there are British people out there who act like that... thank god i've never met any of them!

In some ways I envy your sheltered life :frown:
Reply 73
That's a bit disgusting...
alan910_2
It's not possible to pull out your eye with fingers alone.

The fact that there were no witnesses to it happening make me thing he's made it up to seem insane.

forward to around 6:05

I kind of want to see pics...:ninja:
wow he seems abit heartless!

.... well not exactly! haha :biggrin:
Reply 77
Lampshade
forward to around 6:05

Yes, I don't think that's real tbh.

Are you just trying to advertise this film or something? lol I don't really get the point of embedding that...
alan910_2
Yes, I don't think that's real tbh.

Are you just trying to advertise this film or something? lol I don't really get the point of embedding that...

It was based on historical events for starters (I'm not saying that as the film showed it that it must have happened) - but there is historical reference to it and it is shown on film quite a lot - I think it more than likely can be done.

Latest

Trending

Trending