The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no i dont think anyone on here has. dont worry last year they wernt given out till feb ish i think.
Reply 2
i haven't got yet, am so anxious i just hope they give me an interview
Reply 3
Ahhh ok thank you!:biggrin: im so nervous, it's got 2 the point that I practacally tear open the post when it comes lol :p:

have both of u applied 2 the health science certificate as well, because i havnt spoken 2 any1 whu has???
wb
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 4
no i aint. see my sig...1st year vet at liverpool.
Reply 5
J_E_N_N_Y
no i aint. see my sig...1st year vet at liverpool.

yhyh i kno sry, i saw it just after i had submitted the last lol

sry! :o:
Reply 6
dont worry lol.
Hey I applied and had an interview last year, they leave D390 until the end of the interview process so it will be end of feb/march time. They don't send you out any post until then either so don't work yourself up to much just yet :p:
If you have any other q's feel free to ask.
Reply 8
ahhh, kk thx!
I'll try and stop worrying (until febuary then lol)
on the topic of lincoln. I have applied there as well as nottingham for vet med. I recently got rejected from nottingham so does that mean i am automatically rejected from the lincoln health certificate. The women who i phoned at notts had no idea and said just wait for track which apparently takes more than a month for notts.
PhYCo ThInKeR
on the topic of lincoln. I have applied there as well as nottingham for vet med. I recently got rejected from nottingham so does that mean i am automatically rejected from the lincoln health certificate. The women who i phoned at notts had no idea and said just wait for track which apparently takes more than a month for notts.

Nope don't worry, I was rejected by Notts intially and then got a Lincoln interview, you'll just have to wait and see what happens I'm afraid. Good luck to you all :smile:
Has anyone heard anything yet? I'm still waiting
brokendreams
Has anyone heard anything yet? I'm still waiting

Nothing!!! there leaving it way to late. the interview is only 9 days away!!!!!!!
I can't believe they're leaving it this late, I'm glad it's not just me though.
Got an interview from lincoln!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check your emails!!!!!!!!
Reply 15
Well done!
Well done! I've checked but I've still not got anything :frown:
Reply 17
brokendreams
Well done! I've checked but I've still not got anything :frown:

me neither! :frown: how quick did u get those questionaires sent off?
Reply 18
Bring on some more interviews today!! :woo: :tongue:
powelly44
me neither! :frown: how quick did u get those questionaires sent off?

i sent it for gauranteed next day delivery for the day of the deadline.

Latest

Trending

Trending