The Student Room Group
I am not sure about NZ, but in Canada you will have to take a test before you are legally allowed to practice medicine there.
Just a wee mention, when you get round to applying for Med. (I assume you aren't this time round), take a look at Aberdeen. They have a rural opportunities scheme which may interest you and put you in better stead for working in a secluded environment.
Reply 3
I'm not sure about those places but in HK, I think there's an exam that you have to take and practice for 1 year. I may consider practicing medicine abroad once I graduate for medicine (if, hopefully...)
Reply 4
Speedbird2008
Hi Guys,

Just wondered what the prospects of practising in NZ/Oz/Canada are these days?

I presume that an MBBS from any UK university is accredited in every country around the world, right?

I have a thing for Canada ATM, I think a GP in some seculded part of Canada would be ******* amazing.

You have been molested by the dark side of the force....
Catchetat
I'm not sure about those places but in HK, I think there's an exam that you have to take and practice for 1 year. I may consider practicing medicine abroad once I graduate for medicine (if, hopefully...)

Your choices are very atypical of Chinese people I know - and for that, I salute you :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending