The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why is this a student forum...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Chattykatty88
If no-one can see the benefit of university? People ON HERE are like, oh university's a huge unjustifiable debt, people who don't go to university will graduate and probably be happier and earn more than you without the debt, blah blah blah. If that's the case, why are you marying around on the 'Student' room and why aren't you all doing your apprenticeships in plumbing or whatever? It really is such a contradiction to invest so much time and money into an education of which many of you fail to see the benefit.

I'm guessing that you're saying this because of the replys you got on your other thread...
It's not that people think university is a waste of time, it's purely that people couldn't stand your disgusting attitude towards people who aren't at university.
But clearly this is just going to be another pointless thread in which you are only looking for others to agree with you and won't take in anyone elses opinions...
Reply 21
Chattykatty88
If no-one can see the benefit of university? People ON HERE are like, oh university's a huge unjustifiable debt, people who don't go to university will graduate and probably be happier and earn more than you without the debt, blah blah blah. If that's the case, why are you marying around on the 'Student' room and why aren't you all doing your apprenticeships in plumbing or whatever? It really is such a contradiction to invest so much time and money into an education of which many of you fail to see the benefit.

awww someone got rejected offers from university :p:
Reply 22
Some people were students and have now finished their course or dropped out for whatever reasons. Others are applying for uni/college. Other people just like the forum.
Reply 23
Because, for the next 6 months, I am a student.

Then I become a corporate whore :cool:
Reply 24
MichaelG
awww someone got rejected offers from university :p:

No, I got into all of my unis.
You are seriously spoiling for an arguement. Your other post got closed because you infuriated everyone so much. There are so many benefits of attending uni whether it be highly ranked or not. Not all of them educational either. What you said in your previous post is that you looked down on people who didn't attend uni, so the comments you recieved were those that were also showing the benefits of NOT going to university. There are advantages and disadvantages of both. Many of the people on here are applying at some stage, having been or are currently at uni.
Reply 26
Chattykatty88
No, I got into all of my unis.

oooooohhh get you fancypants :wink:
Chattykatty88
Learn to read and go over my post again darling.

cba.
Chattykatty88

Explain.
Reply 29
I know, It's very impressive
It's all kickin off in the D&D section. Chatti-katti is causin truble with other members... /end geordie accent
Reply 31
The answer to your question is that it's a forum for people who are students, not people who think uni is worthwhile. :p:

Having seen that I haven't really seen anyone saying stuff like you said...
Because we realise Uni is not for everyone, but it is for us?
Reply 33
Chattykatty88
Exactly; bravo. The only person with a brain (apart from me) on this entire bloody forum.

Hey! I stuck up for you in your other thread :smile:

Knowledge is king.
Who said that this forum's so good? :ninja:
Chattykatty88
Exactly; bravo. The only person with a brain (apart from me) on this entire bloody forum.

that can be debatable.
Reply 37
jismith1989
Who said that this forum's so good? :ninja:

You all seem to think it is.
Chattykatty88
You all seem to think it is.

Yeah, but maybe we're all losers. :curious:
Reply 39
Chattykatty88, you have one serious attitude problem. Or else you are some keyboard warrior out here to look for some trouble - which one is it?
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending