The Student Room Group

how do you deal with annoying people?

A new guy came into my uni lecture today, and the first time i saw him i detested him with a passion. i have a kind of sixth sense for these things. he looked geeky, and i can tell he has a ****** personality and generally is a dick.

he sat near me today, and most of the time i was thinking "**** off, go away, you ******* dick, piss off. no one likes you."

he even chatted to me about the subway in our campus and after he left I just laughed in my mind thinking "******! piss off and don't talk to me again, or you'll be lucky not to get a punch around the face"

i told my friends about him, and they've been telling everybody on campus about him lol. seems he isn't well liked, but i don't care. some people are just born dicks.

how would you deal with this situation?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Heel to the balls.

Upon reading the thread, you seem like a complete bitch.
Reply 2
I tend to deal with annoying people by simply walking away.

*walks away*
Shoot them in the head and just as about they are to fall, spit in their left eye.

How many times have I done that? None :frown: But I really want to.
Reply 4
I don't find anybody that annoying tbh.
Reply 5
rajandkwameali
A new guy came into my uni lecture today, and the first time i saw him i detested him with a passion. i have a kind of sixth sense for these things. he looked geeky, and i can tell he has a ****** personality and generally is a dick.

he sat near me today, and most of the time i was thinking "**** off, go away, you ******* dick, piss off. no one likes you."

he even chatted to me about the subway in our campus and after he left I just laughed in my mind thinking "******! piss off and don't talk to me again, or you'll be lucky not to get a punch around the face"

i told my friends about him, and they've been telling everybody on campus about him lol. seems he isn't well liked, but i don't care. some people are just born dicks.

how would you deal with this situation?

Haha, thanks ever so much for writing that. You just made me laugh heartily.

I don't find anybody that annoying tbh

but i hate him so badly it hurts lol. he's just such a huge dick that sometimes i feel like going up to him and beating the living **** out of him.

he may call the police, but i doubt they'd care, they may think he's a dick too.
You make crap threads.
Reply 8
if anyone sounds like a dick its you, from what you've said all this guy has tried to do is make conversation and "look geeky" i dont really understand how that can be considered annoying.

You however definately come under annoying.
lol... he just gives me the vibe that he's a dick, and every time i see him I feel an intense dislike towards him. i can't really help it! lol..
Reply 10
rajandkwameali
lol... he just gives me the vibe that he's a dick, and every time i see him I feel an intense dislike towards him. i can't really help it! lol..

Then it is your problem, not his.
Reply 11
I was reading this thread on the internet, and I have a sixth sense for these things... and I was like.. man that OP is just a huge bitch... and then she posted some more and I was like GO AWAY you bitch, but she wouldnt...I might tell her this. She might call the internet police but I doubt they'd care...
Reply 12
Haha as if you would punch him in the face!
:lol:
Katie_louise
Then it is your problem, not his.

why? i don't have to like him or respect him. in public i often feel the same way and harass people who give me this vibe.

like last weekend, my mates and i went to birmingham bullring and this fat asian guy sat beside us in the food court. all of us just got a sense of seering hatred for him, and one of my female friends started laughing at him lol. i bet other people there were thinking what the hell she was laughing but she nor us cared.

Haha as if you would punch him in the face!

lol.. why not? i despise him and think he's inferior.
All male are born with the potential to be dicks, I guess. I mean they already have a dick so there just needs to be something to trigger it off. :colondollar:
Why are you spreading stuff about him? He might have been having a bad day or something, calm down. Out of the two of you, you sound like the biggest dick tbh..
because we hate him.

All male are born with the potential to be dicks, I guess.

no, he was born a dickhead. I can sense these things.

i've spoken to some guys from one of his other classes and they say he's so geeky and like a brainbox lol. All the girls in his class call him a munter, and plenty of people in the corridor nudge into him because they get the same vibe we do.

again, some people are born dicks. it's how God made the world.
Reply 18
damn him with his personality that doesnt quite gel with you. What a dick.
rajandkwameali
because we hate him.

no, he was born a dickhead. I can sense these things.

i've spoken to some guys from one of his other classes and they say he's so geeky and like a brainbox lol. All the girls in his class call him a munter, and plenty of people in the corridor nudge into him because they get the same vibe we do.

again, some people are born dicks. it's how God made the world.

I still don't understand how he was 'born a dick', it sounds to me like hes simply smart and not too attractive. I think you should get over yourself.

Latest

Trending

Trending