The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How come you knew the answers??
Reply 61
I hope for your sake you only get disqualified from that particular paper, and LEARN a lesson. But to be honest you deserve everything you get.
Reply 62
hahahahahahahaha pwned. You'll be diaqualified from all aqa exams. Good stuff.
Reply 63
Chattykatty88
OP you'll just have to write that you apologise and that there was no defence for what you did. You're the kind of person I look down on.

...Because he won't be going to university, no?
Chattykatty88
In a word, yes. Not many achieved the grades I did. Not many people have made the most of their experiences like I have (not just academically).

LOL, one thing you learn quickly about TSR is that it has a higher than average percent of students who have achieved 3 (and for a smaller but still higher than average %, 4) As at A2 and have also done AEAs etc. Just wander over onto the Oxbridge forums... Eventually your head will pop right out of your arse... :smile:
Reply 65
Chattykatty88
Aww am I upsetting England Captain. Anyone can go to university these days.

Shame you won't be after being disqualified from your A2's
zkm1223
today when i sat my computing CPT1 exam i got caught cheating. i had some answers at the back of my calculator and now the college will tell AQA. i need to write a statement in my defence but not sure how. please can someone help me by telling me what sorts of things to write and if anyone has a template i can use, it will be very appreciated.

also i know i will be most likely disqualified from the exam i took but does anyone know how far AQA will go ie. will take disqualify me from the course, all my exams etc???

PS. the calculator was taken off me within a few minutes of the exam and i didnt look at it during the those few minutes.

found it on the ground before the exam?
Shauny88
...Because he won't be going to university, no?

Well not with his crap attitude. I really do pray that he gets disqualified from all his exams after his appalling action.
Nico_SU

I'm at a top five university. I got 4 A's and 2 A's at AS thank you very much.
Nico_SU

lol no. you have no idea of what action they will take.
Reply 70
Chattykatty88

good on you - shame EVEN in cyber space no-one likes you though.
Chattykatty88
Aww am I upsetting England Captain. Anyone can go to university these days.

That simply isn't true. And anyway, what's so good about going to university?
England Captain
That simply isn't true. And anyway, what's so good about going to university?

The fact you get a degree. End of. Thread back on topic please darling.
jamesh_91
if anybody gives this loser help they are morons i hope you get banned from all exams as thats what you deserve

u really need to chill; most of you do.

this guy's made the same mistake most of us made through high school.. etc.

he has hardly done anything morally wrong; AQA are a large exam board, he has paid them to take a test, and he has breached the contract. this isn't a moral debate, so stop throwing around names.

as for whether this is a bad thing, because any A level is competitive, if you think that, I strongly suggest you get a better perspective on the subject.

the OP has asked for help, and if you can't give it, then don't post.

OP: If I were you I would admit to it, TBH. Unless you think you could claim you didn't know? Perhaps you found the calculator somewhere..? Perhaps you forgot to take the notes out..?

All in all, confessing is the best thing. They don't need to prove you did it. It is your duty to not bring in notes.
Chattykatty88

I'll take it that was meant to be directed at me? You're still nothing special. And quite frankly, I'm amazed you got into any university that interviews with your attitude. How did your head fit through the office door?
Reply 75
Chattykatty88

Word from a fellow UCL-er, stop being big-headed about the grades. Grades are not a complete measure of intelligence, my friend. :wink:

On topic- no sympathy. Very tempting to cheat in exams I guess if you dont know the material, but you do eventually realise that the chance of being disqualified for years isnt worth risking. :rolleyes:
Reply 76
.. Denning M.R.
u really need to chill; most of you do.

this guy's made the same mistake most of us made through high school.. etc.

he has hardly done anything morally wrong; AQA are a large exam board, he has paid them to take a test, and he has breached the contract. this isn't a moral debate, so stop throwing around names.

as for whether this is a bad thing, because any A level is competitive, if you think that, I strongly suggest you get a better perspective on the subject.

the OP has asked for help, and if you can't give it, then don't post.

OP: If I were you I would admit to it, TBH. Unless you think you could claim you didn't know? Perhaps you found the calculator somewhere..? Perhaps you forgot to take the notes out..?

All in all, confessing is the best thing. They don't need to prove you did it. It is your duty to not bring in notes.

pipe down, no-one asked for your opinion.
Reply 77
Chattykatty88
Well not with his crap attitude. I really do pray that he gets disqualified from all his exams after his appalling action.

That's not nice.

You're not supposed to pray for negative things to happen to other people.
Reply 78
Chattykatty88
In a word, yes. Not many achieved the grades I did. Not many people have made the most of their experiences like I have (not just academically).

I used to find your kitten avatar cute...now its just condescending :eyeball:
Reply 79
CMTech
lol:p: :rolleyes:
Computing is logical, not something you need to CHEAT!

Computing might be logical, AQA computing exams are not logical, I dare you to give one of those to a Computer Science major with work experience and he is going to fail it. You have to memorize the answers they expect you to give, and understand pseusocode that makes no sense except to people who make the exams.

Anyway, I would be more sympathetic towards your story if you hadn't come here to ask for a template for an apology... I mean, everybody makes mistakes and I myself have cheated in the past, I was a lot younger than I am now but the consequences I faced then taught me a lesson. Even if the pressure is imense there is no excuse for you to achieve better in an exam than what you deserve, and what you deserve is what you know. Seems pretty obvious, but clearly not to you. If you are thinking that your life is over because of this, it is not. We all make mistakes. But trust me, if you keep this atitude, taking the easy way after you have cheated(a template for a serious apology? come on... you know better.) you will never have a life. So my advice to you is as many have said, face the consequences as an adult, be truthful about your intentions and take the lesson for life.

For all of you making quick judgmenets, I am sure you too have done s*** in your life you are not proud of, we all are human.

Good luck to the gal or guy who started the thread.

Latest