The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

1. I am very nervous when it comes to love.
2. I am creative when want to be, stubborn at other times.
3. I try my hardest at everything, no matter how petty.
4. I have a very unstable emotional persona.
5. I am able to memorise large chunks of information very well, but unable to apply them.
1. I've had a really crap childhood, and it still affects me now, as much as I don't want to admit it.
2. I'm shy when it comes to guys, and my flirting is hideous (unless I'm drunk :biggrin: ) (EDIT: Actually, I **** up sometimes, I try to make something slightly obvious, and it either ends up incredibly obscure or stupidly blatant. I guess, with time, I'll learn :smile: )
3. I cook well, and I love making art and music, I just have so little time now.
4. I'm spontaneous, I'm just booking a flight to Budapest, I decided to go quarter of an hour ago.
5. I'm a nice person. And I trust everyone until they give me a reason not to, and though I forgive, I won't trust them again.

:smile:
1.Change absolutely terrifies me, particularly going to university etc.
2.I hate the fact that being nice gets you girl friends, whereas being a dick gets you a girlfriend
3.I often feel like I don't deserve a lot of the blessings I've received in life i.e. good grades, getting an offer from Oxford etc.
4.Simply talking can often make me very nervous
5.In my view, I could never gather the courage to ask anyone out

Great thread:smile:
Reply 4
1. I sometimes think that I am actually the most determined person there is.
2. I believe 100% in love and am a true romantic.
3.I have no idea what I want to do in life
4. The thought of life passing me by scares the bejesus out of me
5. I love certain people in my family more than anything

p.s good idea for a thread!
Reply 5
1. I am very nervous when it comes to love.
2. I am creative when want to be, stubborn at other times.
3. I am unable to forget that which i once loved.
4. I have a very unstable emotional persona.
5. I am able to memorise large chunks of information very well, but unable to apply them.
Reply 6
-loser
-socially inept
-worlds worst teen
-loser
-hated.
Reply 7
Actually i could put alot more then 5.
Reply 8
1. I can be a super bitch at times, but most of the time I am thoughtful towards others feelings.

2. I have been bullied in nursery school, primary school, high school and sometimes now at college for being fat but you would never guess as I am a strong person and don't let people see me upset in public.

3. I adore animals!

4. The only thing on my mind right now is how upset and hard its going to be to leave my mum, dad and my dog at home when I go to university.

5. I sometimes get paranoid about safety.. like I always get scared incase someone breaks into my house and kills my family or me.
Reply 9
1. I ride a unicycle.
2. I play the piano.
3. I am NOT a natural driver.
4. I enjoy doing Maths.
5. I get bored easily.
1. I am very good at music, loved the piano at school.
2. I am scared of the dark and ventriloquist dummies.
3. I am double-jointed.
4. I am very cynical when it comes to relationships. I always expect the worse (and usually get it).
5. I hate showing emotion in public.
1. I really really really really hate my nose.
2. I'm crap at science.
3. I'm good at art but I didn't take art A level and don't want to do 3 years of Art A level/Foundation THEN go into an Art degree.
4. I always sit on my feet and it goes numb.
5. I like tattoos and piercings but don't have many.
Reply 12
1. I'm a really good baker, I love to make cakes and desserts.
2. I'm very hard working when I want to be, otherwise I'm very lazy.
3. I'm so scared about not getting a job when I graduate it makes me feel ill thinking about it.
4. I am a complete neat freak and it drives my boyfriend crazy.
5. I love to read and used to have over 300 books until I gave a lot away to charity.
Reply 13
Deyn_08
-loser
-socially inept
-worlds worst teen
-loser
-hated.

Actually, it seems to me you're doing a pretty good job of being a teenager.
1. I'm lonely
2. I love films
3. I sometimes think that I fail to grasp some new academia because my brain is overloaded with film knowledge
4. I want to get into Oxford
5. I want to get into the National Youth Theatre
Reply 15
1. I love art (that is practical or theoretical)
2. I trust WAY to easily, and even if a person betrays my trust, i still trust them on some level, no matter how hurt.
3. I look for the best in everyone and everything.
4. I'm rediculously smiley and happy (even when i feel **** i still try)
5. I am sarcastic and random.
Reply 16
1. I cant stand it when people dont like me.
2. I am usually really nervous even if i seem confident.
3. I am afraid I will be alone at some point in my life---> this is the worst one.
4. I am a virgin and dont even care, i dont care for bragging about sex.
5. I like being good at things and i cant imagine how it would feel to genuinely just be incapable of something!

and being sneaky....i hate dishonesty with a passion lol.
1) The thought of change and the thought of no change scares me simultaneously.
2) I could quite happily not go uni next year and live to tell the tale.
3) I regularly lie to myself without realising.
4) I need some people in my life. Need. :smile:
5) Im really really impatient and lose my temper easily.

:biggrin:
QuantumTheory
1. I've had a really crap childhood, and it still affects me now, as much as I don't want to admit it.
2. I'm shy when it comes to guys, and my flirting is hideous (unless I'm drunk :biggrin: )
3. I cook well, and I love making art and music, I just have so little time now.
4. I'm spontaneous, I'm just booking a flight to Budapest, I decided to go quarter of an hour ago.
5. I'm a nice person. And I trust everyone until they give me a reason not to, and though I forgive, I won't trust them again.

:smile:

I'm gunna say the same, with a few bits changed:
1. I've had a really crap time at school, and it still affects me now, as much as I don't want to admit it.
2. I'm very insecure and panicy when it comes to guys, unless i'm drunk when I flirt outragously
3. I love reading alot, I just have so little time now.
4. I have a very spazzy personality. I can actually display two very different traits of personality at the same time. My mums noticed how I can be very driven and very lazy, or very perceptive and very dazed and confused
Reply 19
Bobifier
Actually, it seems to me you're doing a pretty good job of being a teenager.

No i'm not
i dont do anything.

Latest

Trending

Trending