The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

1. Many people say I'm too helpful; that is, I'd help anyone even if I had to sacrifice a lot.
2. I was bullied at elementary school and was suffering from very low self-confidence until...? Ehm...Last year I guess.
3. I've got terrrible mood swings on a daily basis. I can drive almost everyone nuts if I want to :biggrin:
4. I always have a thing for a guy who will never like me in that way.
5. Everytime I feel powerless I freak out so much I hardly control myself.
1) I am in love with the idea of love
2) I find it hard to let people in (though I'm not sure why)
3) I am eager to see the world and experience everything in it
4) I am fearful/excited for the future, as unlike my friends I won't be going to uni in September
5) And finally... at the ripe old age of 18, I cannot tell right from left... God help me when I start driving lessons!
1. I love toast.
2. I'm actually unbelievably lazy.
3. I should really do more work than I do.
4. I love toast.
5. Playing my dad's CDs at deafening volumes gives me shivers.
tropical-twist3
But you broke up with her on saturday! That's not long enough to be lonely!

Well...she broke up with me after almost a month in which it mainly felt as if I didn't have a gf because I hardly ever saw her and when I did it was with her family so we had no time alone...plus I could tell something was wrong, so I've been lonely for a while... :/
Reply 44
1. I am perfect
2. I am brilliant
3. No one is as amazing as me except for maybe Oliver Reed because he is pretty cool but dead so I guess I am the best
4. I am Kool and the Gang
5. I have got 12 O.W.Ls and 12 N.E.W.Ts so I am the best ever
1- I am currently writing a script, which will probably never be seen by human eyes
2- I have done stand up comedy, even though I have a fear of mass rejection :erm:
3- I'm really shy... really really shy... really rea(you see where this is going...)
4- I go in a recording studio every week
5- I can cook really well... really really well... rea(see thing 3)
Reply 46
1. I actually get excited about learning French.
2. I pretend I'm an 18th century lady (by walking/talking/acting as gracefully as they would have) when I'm feeling down about myself.
3. My ideal birthday present would be a lifetime membership to the National Trust.
4. My perfect guy would picture heaven as a library.
5. I actually shudder when someone uses apostrophes incorrectly.

So voilà - 5 honest things about me.

:biggrin:
1. I come across as confident, but I am very shy.
2. Musical theatre is my life.
3. I'm completely in love.
4. I'm smart and do well, but I feel like I'm only getting away with it somehow.
5. I wish I was more like other people.
Reply 48
1. despite the act i put on i am fairly self conscious.
2. i am overly sensitive and cry at anything.
3. i feel guilty a lot of the time about how much i do for my parents and feel that i dont do as much as i should.
4. sometimes i dont want to speak to people/see people.
5. i very seldom give up and despite a lot of the **** i have had to cope with i havent let it beat me down or stop me doing what i want.
Reply 49
1. My personality is 50% laziness and 50% determination
2. I have spent probably the last 10 years getting wasted
3. What were we talking about?
4. My personality is 50% laziness and 50% determination
5. I have spent probably the last 10 years getting wasted
I like to feel needed
I hate it when people are better at things than me
Despite what i say, i do care what others think
I am a genius
I worry about everything all the time
Reply 51
1. I wish I could be kinder than I am.
2. I walk everywhere.
3. I'm not academic.
4. Jungle till I die!
5. Known to bun it up the road, smoke it up the lane, don't listen to any neighbour that complain.
1. I hate being ignored by anyone, even when i don't like them. Simple fact is i can't stand being disliked.
2. I am amazing at hiding my emotion when it comes to relationships ect.
3. I procrastinate too much.
4. I cram revise for every exam and thus have never achieved my potential.
5. I want to be at uni now, school is killing me.
Reply 53
1. I am pretty insecure about myself
2. I constantly am confused as to who I really am as a person and half the time I dont even know how I really feel or what I really like.
3. Once I get to know people I am very talkative, fairly loud and a little strange (in a good way i hope :P), yet im the total opposite when I'm in an environment where I don't know people well.
4. I have a constant fear of being rejected- with any sort of relationship, whether friendly or romantic.
5. Despite having a number of close friends and a family that I feel pretty close to, I feel very alone in the world.

Sorry, these sound a bit depressive, but I thought that it was a good chance to admit these things out loud for once.
Reply 54
1. I am far too shallow and obsessed with clothes and appearance.
2. I am far too obsessed with Victor Hugo, Colin Firth and I am Kloot.
3. I am happiest when dancing to loud music at gigs.
4. I once ran away, all the way to Paris :O
5. I enjoy being melodramatic and childish far too much. I don't think I've really grown up. :smile:
I hate exams
I am nice but it as got me nowhere in love
i will always remeber my frist love
i am a hopeless romantic
after an arguement with mates i will be civil but don't nomally forgive. depends on who it is
LukeatForest
1. I'm useless.
2. I'm crap.
3. I dislike myself.
4. I'm surprisingly depressed.
5. For a pleasant and good-looking bloke, my self-esteem is non-existent.

You won't get anyone like that.
>_>
What is your problem?
There are plenty of good people out there... I just have the problem of seeing one that likes me... :frown: But confidence is the key to success. Without confidence, chances will literally walk away from you. Rather be chasing dreams than just dreaming.
1. I changed a lot over the past year, and became a lot stronger as a character, but the wrong comment from a person close to me, could make me paranoid, I carry a comb around with me in my pocket, because I don't know, its a comfort thing, then again, I was bullied in high school years.
2. I fear faliure, and even if I did all I could, if I fail at something I beat myself up over it, hence why I'm also a pefectionist.
3. I fear getting too emotionally attached to someone, in case they hurt me, but I also fantasise a lot.
4. If I didn't get into veterinary science, I'm not sure what topic I would study.
5. I'm afraid of deep water, but I don't like to admit it to people.
Reply 58
1. I can't wait for university and like the OP i am excited but also nervous as i dont know what to expect
2. I am a nice person who will always give people a chance
3. I am generally lazy but when i put my mind to something, i can accomplish it
4. I am usually quite shy when first meeting new people
5. I worry and get nervous about things when usually everything ends up alright
cadaeibfeceh
Well...she broke up with me after almost a month in which it mainly felt as if I didn't have a gf because I hardly ever saw her and when I did it was with her family so we had no time alone...plus I could tell something was wrong, so I've been lonely for a while... :/

Being single is not being lonely.. :console:

Latest

Trending

Trending