Reply 80
missygeorgia

i really want that cardigan aswell :frown:
neboo
Oooh pretty... where are they from?

Only New Look!
minimo
I might love you a tiny bit now. :eek:

Hehe :smile: That's okay =P I'm not sure your bank balance would love me but to be fair £70 isn't toooooo bad for such a nice dress :smile:
Reply 83
Stace-is-Ace
Hehe :smile: That's okay =P I'm not sure your bank balance would love me but to be fair £70 isn't toooooo bad for such a nice dress :smile:

nah, everything oasis sells is alaways still available in their sales so I'll wait till those appear in some mid-season sale for half price!
Reply 84
A Stranger in Moscow
Only New Look!

Eh? Really? Well I never. Looks like I'll be deviating there sometime soon.

Good selection :yep:
neboo
Eh? Really? Well I never. Looks like I'll be deviating there sometime soon.

Good selection :yep:

I only went shopping on Saturday and now I want moar!!!
Damn this thread.
minimo
is there a burberry outlet at bicester? i have to do a trip there at some point this year!

yup... stacks of trenches there at the moment. If you get as far as Bicester come to Oxford! Or ill meet you there!
i really want that cardigan aswell :frown:

that cardigan is hot.

ive decided there's no point me buying anymore clothes untill i lose weight since thats the one thing that will genuinely make me look better and disguising myself with more and more expensive shoes, clothes, and bags can only go so far :frown:
Reply 88
vapid slut magician
that cardigan is hot.

ive decided there's no point me buying anymore clothes untill i lose weight since thats the one thing that will genuinely make me look better and disguising myself with more and more expensive shoes, clothes, and bags can only go so far :frown:

:ditto: i'm going to stop spending and lose weight in an incentive to spend loads on new stuff in smaller sizes rather than wasting it all on crap while im so fat atm.
Reply 89
vapid slut magician
yup... stacks of trenches there at the moment. If you get as far as Bicester come to Oxford! Or ill meet you there!

the plan is that I get an oxford offer (and meet it) and then do bicester in mich term. I kinda will have to save up for it!

hah, I'm gonna get one stinky rejection. i heart my PS but one of my essays feels a bit ****.
Oxford isn't anything to get worked up over. Go somewhere fun.
vapid slut magician

Although I'm increasingly discovering that the alternatives aren't fun either :p: I think MAs are just a bit boring wherever you do them.

Anyway, how big are the discounts at Bicester?
Reply 92
vapid slut magician

i haven't applied anywhere 'fun' :p:

well i dunno, is UCL fun? :/ Plus I haven't quite learnt how to have proper fun so i reckon I shan't notice either way
Reply 93
I wwwwaaaannnntttt a Chanel 2.55 but that's not exclusive to this year! Most realistically though, I'm thinking of saving £7 a week til next January, and then using the money to buy a Mulberry in their January sale.
IlexAquifolium
Although I'm increasingly discovering that the alternatives aren't fun either :p: I think MAs are just a bit boring wherever you do them.

Anyway, how big are the discounts at Bicester?

depends where you go and what time of year... and what shop. I got 3 dresses and a skirt in karen millen for about £275.

And I nearly got an Alexander McQueen dress for under £300. Jack wills hoodies are about £29 instead of £49, ralph lauren jumpers £49 instead of £89, shirts £34.99 instead of whatever they usually are. I got Molton Brown shower gel for £11.74 instead of £16...
minimo
i haven't applied anywhere 'fun' :p:

well i dunno, is UCL fun? :/ Plus I haven't quite learnt how to have proper fun so i reckon I shan't notice either way

well Oxford is about as fun as Cambridge....
Reply 96
The Doctor Forever
omg how much are they/where can i get them :teeth:

Beauts aren't they? :P
Reply 97

This Topshop coat :biggrin:

An iPhone!

iPhone alarm clock!!

JBL Spyro speakers

THE Sex And The City Shoebox:o:

Buffy DVD Boxset :biggrin::biggrin:

Twilight Book hardback quadrilogy, have ordered!!

These sexy Urban Outfitter shoes

...and finally...I lust to look this slim in this t-shirt!!

(It's hard to stop once you get going!!)
Reply 99
Although I won't be able to buy this next year (and probably not for a very, very long time), my dream watch is a Rolex Daytona in White Gold. Gorgeous watch, and an absolute icon. Beautiful, don't ya think? :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending