The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Ekpyrotic
I hate - hate - how people fail to treat this seriously. If it had been a 13-year-old girl raped by a male teacher, or a male teacher raping a 13-year-old boy it wouldn't have been "really funny" would it; why is it so now?

I think you're getting a bit too caught up with that bizarre "brutal" in the title, and only seeing the word "rape" rather than "statutory".
Greatleysteg
Why does it matter that she's blonde? :s-smilie:

OMGZ SHE SAID SHE WAS BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!! BRING OUT DA CLAWZ!!!

hahaaa...

i thought the link to the video was going to be of her doing it, but it wasnt...
Ekpyrotic
Sexist.

thats not sexist at all you utter moron
Reply 63
tbh, i doubt the boy was complaining.
Loo
I don't get why "blonde" is being mentioned?!

cos yer mams a slag innit
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply 66
carlicules
cos yer mams a slag innit

I love you
I think it is bad but it can depend. most 13 year ods at my schoo are having sex. i'm not sure if it was violent of that the boy was force but it was of course wrong I don't think any of us know enough on the matter to judge or opinionated
Ekpyrotic
How the **** do you know he wasn't forced? It's akin to saying that a 13-year-old girl probably consented to the male teacher's advances, and so it's all so very funny.

for the 13 year old boy to have sex, he needs an erection, therefore probably consented

for a 13 year old girl to have sex, she needs nothing, so may of consented, may not of.
Reply 69
What a load of rubbish about sexualities in genders being different to justify a lighter sentence. True, sexualities is different but sexual assault is sexual assault, and even if it was consenting, it's still underage sex. An erection doesn't mean consent either, any physical or sexual stimulation from someone else can cause that. If it really is over 300 times then perhaps there was an element of 'consent', but is probably the same in the instances of male teachers sexually harassing students, yet in that instance, the situation would be treated much more seriously since people somehow see it more morally wrong for some reason and legally speaking it is more serious since rape is constituted by penetration.
I wonder how many people would say "I bet the girl enjoyed it" if the genders were reversed? Stereotypes much?
Reply 70
I was disappointed at the video, I was expecting a re-enaction.
Reply 72
At the end of the day she is a grown woman who really shouldn't be attracted to 13 year old boys especially in her profession.
didgeridoo12uk
for the 13 year old boy to have sex, he needs an erection, therefore probably consented

for a 13 year old girl to have sex, she needs nothing, so may of consented, may not of.

I really don't get how many guys are saying an erection means anything is consensual. An erection is a subconscious, purely physical reaction. It's like noticing someone's sweating and saying they must've been running. It might just be, like, y'know - hot.

Besides, all a 13 year old needs to get an erection is look at a sharpener funny.
Hm, is it just not in the news when men do it anymore? Because it happens so much?
zippy_gerbil
I really don't get how many guys are saying an erection means anything is consensual. An erection is a subconscious, purely physical reaction. It's like noticing someone's sweating and saying they must've been running. It might just be, like, y'know - hot.

Besides, all a 13 year old needs to get an erection is look at a sharpener funny.

ah true

but if he's scared etc, i doubt he'd be able to keep it up
I feel sorry for him. There was obviously a lot of pressure to have sex, seeing as she took away his phone because she was jealous. It's probably quite intimidating to be a 13 year old boy and have a grown woman come onto him. At first he might have been pleased and proud of himself, but it's entirely possible that he became trapped and couldn't really get away from her.

She sounds pretty crazy.
Reply 78
She looks like one of my old history teachers that everyone used to lust after!

I wouldn't mind be raped by her at all!
Reply 79
lol, how is it rape unless she used a strap -on on him?

now THAT would be brutal

Latest