The Student Room Group
Reply 1
in the criteria row under the field you wish to question put [please enter surname] if you wished to find people with a specifi surname.

regards mr j
Reply 2
i've finished min and i have done a step by step guide with the screenshoots if u want i can send you the page for parameters
Reply 3
Could you send it to me? I'm REALLY lost with this coursework... and it has to be handed in on Monday! :eek:
Reply 4
emzilee
Could you send it to me? I'm REALLY lost with this coursework... and it has to be handed in on Monday! :eek:

whats ur e-mail.plus you know the evaluation is it for the whole project(database and spreadsheet) or is it one for each or is it for just the database.

and do u know where to get gnvq it revision guides i've been looking everywhere.and i can't find any.except one i found on e-bay for £7.00 i was out bid :frown:
Reply 5
[email protected]

We didn't have to do a spreadsheet... I feel SO uneasy about this coursework. We haven't had a teacher for 6 months so until last month we weren't told anything then suddenly a 4 month project can be done in 3 weeks? I don't think so...

On the analysis... we've been told not to divide it all up into tasks... but how can i analyse everything in one?!
Reply 6
emzilee
[email protected]

We didn't have to do a spreadsheet... I feel SO uneasy about this coursework. We haven't had a teacher for 6 months so until last month we weren't told anything then suddenly a 4 month project can be done in 3 weeks? I don't think so...

On the analysis... we've been told not to divide it all up into tasks... but how can i analyse everything in one?!

i've mised 6 months on some geography coursework and i've got mocks coming up
Reply 7
please can somebody help me with 'how i created the database' and why access is better than other software? thx
Reply 8
Access is bundled with Office Professional so most businesses will have it so it prevents further purchases,

Its more suitable for smaller databases unlike SQL server and oracle which are more suitable for large coporate systems

It has a feel of other Microsoft packages (similar menus, etc) so users can quickly adapt to it if they have experience of other Microsoft products

Heres three there are many others, why not try searching in google

hope this helps,

regards Mr J
Reply 9
Wow your reasons for using Access are much better than the ones our teacher gave us :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending