The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Yes, many times. Actually I was probably asleep during English AS lessons more often than awake.
Reply 61
Biology.
Every video was nap time for 3 minutes before teacher woke me up with a "Wake up chuck." She was well cool.
when ever i watch videos in class, especially the boring geography ones!
Last year I would fall asleep every week in my genetics class. I liked the subject and it was my best module grades-wise, but the room was dark and warm and the lecturer's voice was deep and droning and it was three hours long in the afternoon after another three hour class in the morning and zzzzzzZZZZZZ. I always sat at the front as well!
One of my teachers used to keep the lights on and open the windows in Winter to stop us from sleeping. it would be slo cold and bright we would be watching the movies with open eyes!
Reply 65
I always used to fall asleep in Chemistry, but it'd be a really uncomfortable sleep when you've got your head really awkwardly rested on your arms or hands on your desk...it was always really cold in there too.

I once fell asleep while sitting upright in RS...it was a Monday morning double, and it was an incredibly boring teacher, and I was absolutely shattered! I was sitting right in front of the teacher too, and ended up falling asleep with my head lolling to the side for several minutes (I think I even drooled a bit, I was that tired!). My lovely buddies thought it was funny and didn't wake me, just sat there grinning at me when I woke up all, 'Wha-, where am I?!'
Reply 66
"Tom, with the grades you're getting I don't think you can afford to be sleeping in my class".

Pretty much got owned by a languages teacher.
The shame...
I have the typical isse of 'staying-up-all-night-and-doing-the-homework-due-in-for-tommorow' syndrome so I often find myself napping in my free periods having only had 0 to 3 hours of sleep. In the unfortunate case I have a full day of lessons, I will fall asleep by the afternoon despite numerous caffeine boosts. In many incidences my teacher actually just lets me sleep, although I was once forced to wake because I was snoring.
animaniac08
I have the typical isse of 'staying-up-all-night-and-doing-the-homework-due-in-for-tommorow' syndrome so I often find myself napping in my free periods having only had 0 to 3 hours of sleep. In the unfortunate case I have a full day of lessons, I will fall asleep by the afternoon despite numerous caffeine boosts. In many incidences my teacher actually just lets me sleep, although I was once forced to wake because I was snoring.

I do the homework badly and hand it in. Teachers make me redo it all the time so I do it in their classes! lol!

I remember this one day when like only 60% of teachers even came to school so we all had to go to different classes and stuff. Instead of students falling asleep, the teacher fell asleep and we all spent the whole lessons giggling. The teacher woke when the bell went and was like "what happened?"!!

Latest

Trending

Trending