The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
chaotik_mind

Her texting soared last month because "it was winter break and I was bored," Reina told her parents."

lol. She needs to get a life then, doesn't she?
Angelil
lol. She needs to get a life then, doesn't she?

she needs to get laid lol.. that would stop her texting, well, at least while she was having sex it would lol
Reply 42
You like Bunny!!! Hardly anyone seems to have heard of him. Be my friend :p:
chaotik_mind
Every 2 minutes actually according to their calculations :biggrin:

Their qualifications are wrong. Even if it was only 28 days:

14528/28/24 = 21 per hour, which is one every 2.775 minutes.

One every THREE minutes :wink:

But as someone pointed out, there could be a lot of texts that go over onto more than one. It's still incredible though, considering she'd have been asleep for eight hours or so, and in lessons for six hours a day.
There was something interesting in the paper about a year ago, claiming that due to modern technology, teenagers are unable to be alone in their own company (comfortably), and always have to be in contact with someone somehow, either IMing, in a text conversation, or on the phone. I think this kinda makes their point :P
Angelil
You like Bunny!!! Hardly anyone seems to have heard of him. Be my friend :p:

******* love bunny, if i get bored i draw them myself lol..

also bought the books. gf loves them too
thisisyesterday
There was something interesting in the paper about a year ago, claiming that due to modern technology, teenagers are unable to be alone in their own company (comfortably), and always have to be in contact with someone somehow, either IMing, in a text conversation, or on the phone. I think this kinda makes their point :P

Very true :yep:
Damn.... Lol she'd get no pocket money from me whatsoever until she'd paid off the money she owed me!
I don't see the problem; she had unlimited texting. If she didn't, and her dad had to pay $2,000... it'd be ass-kicking time.
Reply 49
Lol and i thought my texting was bad at around 2000 a month
Reply 50
I probably use about 15 a month
I used to send around 3000, and I thought that was a lot!
Gosh. I get 300 free texts a month and only just about use those. I'm not much of a texter.
Blue Rose
Damn.... Lol she'd get no pocket money from me whatsoever until she'd paid off the money she owed me!

she never got charged for it.. it was unlimited
ViolatedTreason
she needs to get laid lol.. that would stop her texting, well, at least while she was having sex it would lol

She's 13! :|
I feel bad i send about 300 a month- if that. And even then it's just coz they're free. If they weren't, i'd hardly text anyone.
ViolatedTreason
she never got charged for it.. it was unlimited

Oh okay. The article seems kind of void now, would have been more interesting if he had to pay loads of money because of her :rolleyes:

I also disgree about your getting laid thing.
I used to text ALOT but now I speak to my mates via msn for most of the evening anyway/via zehh phone or facebook.

So my parents are happy with my bills :p:
Blue Rose
Oh okay. The article seems kind of void now, would have been more interesting if he had to pay loads of money because of her :rolleyes:

I also disgree about your getting laid thing.

xsinfinity
She's 13! :|

i didnt see how old she was, but around here, thats not that uncommon lol
ViolatedTreason
i didnt see how old she was, but around here, thats not that uncommon lol

Yeah, it's not uncommon a lot of place. Doesn't matter about age, still disagree.

Latest

Trending

Trending