Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied but still pending. Grrr.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Ah! I applied in like November though so that might be why i got mine so early!
Reply 3
I dont think i'm going to get an offer to be honest..lol.
What are your predicted grades?
Reply 4
ABB in law psychology and english lit
thats my offer too
Reply 5
Assuming I get ABB, I'm doing it =]
Reply 6
Apparently criminal justice and criminology is one of the most popular courses in the law department so they've probably just had a lot of applicants. I didn't get an acknowledgement letter or email or anything either, although I sent my application off pretty early and so got my offer within the week. Think positive! =]
Reply 7
Yayyyy! I got an offer today. Really wasnt expecting that. Sent my application 14th December!
I got an offer yesterday! :biggrin: *dances*
Reply 9
LexieNoodle
Apparently criminal justice and criminology is one of the most popular courses in the law department so they've probably just had a lot of applicants. I didn't get an acknowledgement letter or email or anything either, although I sent my application off pretty early and so got my offer within the week. Think positive! =]

There are only 2 courses in the law department, law and criminology! Law has two or 3 side courses like european law, but don't take many people. Law takes around 200 people, criminology about 70 or so.

If you have any questions about the course, fire away. I graduated from the course last year :biggrin:
Mackem85
There are only 2 courses in the law department, law and criminology! Law has two or 3 side courses like european law, but don't take many people. Law takes around 200 people, criminology about 70 or so.

If you have any questions about the course, fire away. I graduated from the course last year :biggrin:

Hey I have a question :biggrin:

What is the course/department like? What is the University like? cheers :smile:
Reply 11
bringitonhome
Hey I have a question :biggrin:

What is the course/department like? What is the University like? cheers :smile:

The course is great. The structure did change this academic year, for the better from what I can tell. The law department is very good, moving into a new building soon I believe which will make a huge difference. The university is brilliant, wish I had stayed there to do my postgrad degree. Its got one of the best unions in the country.
Reply 12
Has anyone heard anything about an open day yet?
Reply 13
grace_xo
Has anyone heard anything about an open day yet?

The post-offer open day is usual held around March/April time
Reply 14
Its on the 18th of March, i got an invite to it through the post when i got my offer.
Wheres everyone looking for accomodation?
x
Reply 15
'Natalie :
']Its on the 18th of March, i got an invite to it through the post when i got my offer.
Wheres everyone looking for accomodation?
x

Oh right ok, I havent got anything through the post yet! Is that normal...? lol.
Ive got an offer, but no invite to the open day thing..is that normal?
Reply 17
bringitonhome
Ive got an offer, but no invite to the open day thing..is that normal?

Basically what i just asked! Im in the same situation.
Reply 18
Mine took a while to come.
Itl probably be on the website or at least an adress to email someone :smile:
Reply 19
I got the letter today. Just reserved a place. :smile:

Latest