The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

As

Hey new to the site and first post.

I am studying Biology Chemistry Maths and Geography.

I have just done my Biology module today and feel it has gone badly and i don't think i am going to do too well on my chemistry on friday.

I was wondering if these resukts would affect my chances of getting into a Medicine course. However if i did well in my Maths and Geography would it be alright. Just getting worried as most Universities require AAA.

Most likely repeating my Chemistry in summer as we only did it in January due to one of the chemistry teachers getting pregnant we weren't meant to be doing it till summer.

Thanks
heyyyyy !!! I really wouldn't panic : ) in my A levels I had ABC. I've applied for medicine again, but obviously I'm resitting certain modules! I wouldn't worry too much about AS's. A lot of med schools don't look at those grades cos they don't agree with AS's. I know people who had ABCC in their AS's and still got interviews!! But they do count towards your final grade at A level so do try it best!! I wish u all the luck!! Xxx
Reply 2
Only Cambridge (I think) look at AS marks, so it's not too much of a problem, but you will most likely need a 3A prediction by your teachers, and then you will need to actually get that by the end of A2s.
But as long as you improve with retakes you should be fine. :smile:
Reply 3
iSimon
Only Cambridge (I think) look at AS marks, so it's not too much of a problem, but you will most likely need a 3A prediction by your teachers, and then you will need to actually get that by the end of A2s.
But as long as you improve with retakes you should be fine. :smile:

well i dont think i will be applying for Cambridge anyways so thats good thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending