The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
beat your head against a wall until you hear nothing.

NB - you will likely be unable to feel anything at all either, but its a small price to pay.
Reply 2
Fandellos
beat your head against a wall until you hear nothing.

NB - you will likely be unable to feel anything at all either, but its a small price to pay.

haha i'll give it a try :wink:
spose that'll help me with not being able to sleep for the night as well
Go to sleep.
Listen to an even cheesier or catchier song and overplay it til you forget about the 'funkytown' song and generally you'l be sorted. . unless you get addicted to the song in its place lol
hope that helps :biggrin:
Reply 5
I've just realised why it's in my head; there's a thread on here called 'Funky girlfriend'. Tis not a huge leap to Funkytown lol
Reply 6
Ash Rox Rocks
Listen to an even cheesier or catchier song and overplay it til you forget about the 'funkytown' song and generally you'l be sorted. . unless you get addicted to the song in its place lol
hope that helps :biggrin:

shall give it a gooo. thankin ya :p:
Reply 7
You spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby round round round round.
shoot... i click on this just as Funkytown start playing from my itunes... scary :| but mine is the version from SHrek 2 that we had to sing for a school thing once :s-smilie:
Still scary
Reply 9
someone showed me the sickest thing ive ever seen a couple of days ago. it was a video. i can tell you how to find it. i wouldnt really want to watch it again, but itll make you forget the song.
Reply 10
tyok
someone showed me the sickest thing ive ever seen a couple of days ago. it was a video. i can tell you how to find it. i wouldnt really want to watch it again, but itll make you forget the song.

2 girls 1 cup? Haha.. what was it?
The best way to get rid of a song that is in your head, is to listen to the actual song itself!!! x
Reply 12
f.burton
2 girls 1 cup? Haha.. what was it?

nothing so superficial. im talking absolutely depraved. the lowest of low. the most inhumane, but ultimately human thing you will ever see. but it wont ever leave your head, so take my word you do not want to see it.
Reply 13
Put a donk on it.
Reply 14
tyok
nothing so superficial. im talking absolutely depraved. the lowest of low. the most inhumane, but ultimately human thing you will ever see. but it wont ever leave your head, so take my word you do not want to see it.

I most definitely want to see this now. Go on..
Reply 15
f.burton
I most definitely want to see this now. Go on..

you do not. take my word for it. i keep seeing parts of it in my head, and i couldnt even watch all of it. i shouldnt of watched it. i was told what it was and i just shouldnt of, but i had to. so sad. the worlds a pretty sad place.
Reply 16
tyok
you do not. take my word for it. i keep seeing parts of it in my head, and i couldnt even watch all of it. i shouldnt of watched it. i was told what it was and i just shouldnt of, but i had to. so sad. the worlds a pretty sad place.

You can't tempt me like this, then not reveal! Please tell me :frown:
Reply 17
f.burton
You can't tempt me like this, then not reveal! Please tell me :frown:

nooooooooo. seriously people dont need things like that in their head. ignorance is bliss
Reply 18
tyok
nooooooooo. seriously people dont need things like that in their head. ignorance is bliss

How very annoying. Ah well I'll just have to accept that you have my best interests at heart!
Reply 19
f.burton
How very annoying. Ah well I'll just have to accept that you have my best interests at heart!

its shockingly disturbing

Latest

Trending

Trending