The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm not bothered, 17th March is ages away.
Reply 2
Results Out On 10th Provisionally Then Hard Copies On 17th So Results Out Next Week In Like 10 Days Time
Yeah but my sucky school don't seem to realise they come out on the 10th atm. Lol. They probably do but just aren't telling us.
Reply 4
pretty
Results Out On 10th Provisionally Then Hard Copies On 17th So Results Out Next Week In Like 10 Days Time

10 days :eek: just hoping my grades are good enough so I dont have to retake them in June
Reply 5
Pretty do you like capital letters? You don't need to use them so often.

And when I get my results I get my results. No really big deal. It's not the final results, I can always retake if I need to. I'm busy focusing on my coursework (or rather procrastinating) as my deadlines are all in mid/end of March.
So do the school know our results on the 10th then?
Ooo, what date do we find out our results? I have 2 AS German resits that I am anxious about!
Although it's not the end of the world if we don't get it 100% right this time, it'll be a pain in the ass to have to retake them a second time!

Hopefully that won't be necessary though :smile: *nervous*
I had forgotten until somebody mentioned it today....

I am wishing the day would hurry up and get here as I really want to know now I have remembered
Reply 9
It's 2 weeks away, can't believe it's coming quite quickly. :eek:
Reply 10
afireinside©
Ooo, what date do we find out our results? I have 2 AS German resits that I am anxious about!
Although it's not the end of the world if we don't get it 100% right this time, it'll be a pain in the ass to have to retake them a second time!

Hopefully that won't be necessary though :smile: *nervous*

March 17th.

Richy Rich$$
So do the school know our results on the 10th then?

Yes, because they recieve them online through EDI.
pretty

Isn't it only Edexcel results that go out electronically on the 10th?
Gah, I really don't want my edexcel results...that psychology module was one of the worst exams I've ever written - totally failed! Ah well, roll on the 17th for AQA & WJEC, I guess... :rolleyes:

ZarathustraX
I really really really hope I have done so much better than my initial exams last year in German. I need a minimum B to get into university, and I felt so confident after I had done the paper again in January, I hope that wasn't just a false sense of security! :frown:
Reply 13
I know I fluffed up at least 4 of my 6 exams so am hoping the remaining 2 are ok and I won't have to resit.
Reply 14
Zarathustra
Isn't it only Edexcel results that go out electronically on the 10th?

No, it's all of them this year I think. I've been told that I'm getting my AQA ones on the 10th
Reply 15
~Sam~
No, it's all of them this year I think. I've been told that I'm getting my AQA ones on the 10th

You're right, it's all the exam boards give the results out this year at the same time. AQA have the results ready online on the 10th and paper versions on the 17th.
Reply 16
our teachers get our results on the 10th and said they will give em to us rather than we having to wait around till the 17th.
So worried.....cant really say how I did. Dont wanna do any re-takes.
I'm a little worried about how I did in my LAW4 Module...but I'm not retaking it or I'll have 4 exams on the same day (LAW4, LAW5 and 2 History Papers) and there's no way I'll perform my best about that.

May have also fluffed up my Maths Pure 2 Exam but I don't care, I'll be happy to resit that one, it'll seem easier 2nd time round...

I did the 3 A2 General Studies modules in Jan too but I don't care how I did in them.

And the one resit I did in history, I feel pretty confident about :smile:
I thought they changed it to 10th because the 17th is St Patrick's Day (a holiday in NI so we'll all be off).
Anyway, P3 I will certainly be repeating. I wouldn't like to predict a score for that. Hopefully after P4 I should find it more manageable.
~Morph~
our teachers get our results on the 10th and said they will give em to us rather than we having to wait around till the 17th.
So worried.....cant really say how I did. Dont wanna do any re-takes.

Same here - I really don't want to get my Sociology A2 module result back,am worried about that, (don't want to take the exam again in the summer) but don't care about General Studies!

Latest