University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 1
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2

he he....muncrun your a star!

If everyone at birmingham is as helpful as you... It will be the best 3 years of my life! :biggrin:

Thanks once again for your help

Jason
Reply 3
You'll probably find when you first get to the Campus (especially if you're on 'the Vale' for accomodation) you'll be blown away :smile:
Edgbaston and the immediate area around the campus is lovely! I live about 30 mins walk away from the campus, yet I've always got a smile on my face when walking through the Vale to meet mates etc :smile:

(oh and it helps when walking towards the uni when you're surrounded by houses worth £500k each too!!! Always fun trying to spot the Aston Martins :biggrin: :worm::smile:)
Reply 4
here's a few pics of the Vale in case you haven't seen it before (that big tower block is 'Chamberlain hall' by the way :smile:)
Reply 5
DjM2k5
here's a few pics of the Vale in case you haven't seen it before (that big tower block is 'Chamberlain hall' by the way :smile:)

Hehe, I remember that bridge covered in snow. Last year my mate slipped up on it on the way back from Broad St (again, when it was covered in snow), and his Maccies meal fell into the river/lake! It was frozen over so he tried to climb down and get it - the idiot nearly died trying!

Oh, good memories from the Vale!
DjM2k5

oh my... *almost tears up* how absolutely beautiful
Reply 7
wow that really does look nice! which is the best hall in the vale do u think?

Latest

Trending

Trending