The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Christian_j
I'd definitely have female - I mean, I wouldn't want to shag a bloke, would I?

Debatable :smile:

Anyway, Female all the way! Sexy Time and all that... :biggrin:
Christian_j
Are you trying to seduce me? I just quite clearly said, I don't want to shag blokes...

No. I was clearly stating that methinks someone doth protest too much against shagging a bloke.

BTW AS IF I'd want you! :mad:
Reply 42
Chattykatty88
Oh take a ******* chill-pill you. It's just a bit of fun and you're there like the fun police.

Yes because rape and disregard for basic human rights is REALLY funny.
Sarahl89
Come and tallllk to me please. I need your help. (That is me asking nicely rather than ordering.)

((on cb... spies spies everywhere))

I can't get on there. I'll come on MSN though. :yep:
Chattykatty88
No. I was clearly stating that methinks someone doth protest too much against shagging a bloke.

BTW AS IF I'd want you! :mad:

Lol yes, I understood your post :s-smilie:

I was just implying that you were in fact a big hairy bloke hiding behind that username... :wink:
Reply 45
Mastermind`
I can't get on there. I'll come on MSN though. :yep:

i just need someone to annoy really. i am going mad. :frown:
Andylol
Debatable :smile:

How did you know that I'm a master debater?
Christian_j
Lol yes, I understood your post :s-smilie:

I was just implying that you were in fact a big hairy bloke hiding behind that username... :wink:

Very funny. Anyway darling you're too northern for me.
tom//
considering there were many white slaves in africa in the 1600s and in the new world i dont think its hardly a new thing

But still, it's not as cinematic. White slaves? Pfft.
Reply 49
Grape190190

unfortunately youre right
Grape190190

Yes there were actually. They just went under the name of indentured workers actually darling.
Chattykatty88
Yes there were actually. They just went under the name of indentured workers actually darling.

I wasn't disputing that there were white slaves, pumpkin.
A female slave would essentially take the place of a wife, except for, you know, the love part.
Reply 53
I'd get a female slave and set her free, i am sure the man can look after himself.
Chattykatty88

You clearly havent understood what was just said. FAIL.
I don't care what gender they are. Whichever one can clean and cook better!

I wouldn't have a problem having a slave. I don't see how it's a bad thing. They get board and lodgings, and it's hardly compulsory to beat them or treat them badly. In Ancient Rome, a lot of slaves were actually treated pretty well.
Christian_j
You clearly havent understood what was just said. FAIL.

Oh go away you. How dare you say I'm a fail.
Reply 57
Chattykatty88

there was also 'actual' white slaves in barbary
Chattykatty88
Oh go away you. How dare you say I'm a fail.

Aha, it's annoying when you can't get rid of someone with constantly contrary views, isn't it, dear?
Christian_j
Aha, it's annoying when you can't get rid of someone with constantly contrary views, isn't it?

Well when I'm right it is.

Latest

Trending

Trending