The Student Room Group

I am being far too indecisive...

Hi i know i have asked for loads of advice from you guys, and you have been really helpful.
Anyway for those of you who havent read my previous threads, I am currently in year 11 and am predicted mostly As/A*s in all my subjects for art in which i will be pleased if i get a B. For sixth form i have chosen to stay at the school i am currently at as I am doing well and I like it. We had to hand our AS options in at the start of January and I picked Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Spanish. I want to do veterinary medicine at university.
I keep changing my mind about Spanish though however as I am finding the lessons pretty boring at the moment but I think that may be because I got an A * in my mock and the teacher is just doing stuff that I can already do :s-smilie:
If i didnt take Spanish then what else should I take- physics or history? Dont get me wrong I really like Spanish but I am starting to go off it because of how tedious the lessons are- plus I have a really obnoxious girl sitting next to me who thinks she knows everything when she blatantly doesnt as she got a C in the mock- not that theres anything wrong with that its just that she keeps being like "oh im the best at this, and i dont need to pay attention"- how the hell do I deal with her???
Sorry that this has turned out to be a rant but I am actually getting really woried.
Thanks guys :smile:
Reply 1
You have time to change(normally right up until the point of starting them!:s-smilie:); I think you can make a better decision after you actually finish your GCSE's and get the grades which might help in your choosing!
Reply 2
Take physics, interesting subject imo history is kl aswell though , spanish doesn't sound appealing and like you said you finding it boring so whats the point of taking it if you aint motivated. All your other choices are good though :smile: Physics ftw!
Reply 3
I currently do French AS , I found French GCSE pretty boring cos of the topics such as holidays n stuff but A levels in Modern Language is a lot different as the topics are v different lyk we talk bout fashion n technology so the lessons are a lot more interesting than "what did you do yesterday" type qs they ask in gcse

Latest