The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
HESA
to what?

I made a post and you didn't reply.

You haven't replied to this post.. Unless you're quote thing doesn't work (which I wont believe without evidence)? This was the last thing you posted in the Israel thread and obviously it isn't addressed to me. You did not make any other posts apart from that one after mine.
Reply 61
HESA
please read the post.

Lol and how do you know all of this. I wouldnt believe everything you read on the internet
Reply 62
I know this sounds really bad, but i would actually like to see the outcome of this - Middle east, Russia, China, France and some other European countreis versus America Britain and Israel
the prospects of having another global war sounds exciting
it would bring unity and all etc etc
Reply 63
wazapee
I know this sounds really bad, but i would actually like to see the outcome of this - Middle east, Russia, China, France and some other European countreis versus America Britain and Israel

Abdul formerly of Shirley High and currently at Wilsons, yes?
Reply 64
My big ass will win the war... Don't underestimate the weapon of mass destruction that is my ass...
Reply 65
Folderol
Abdul formerly of Shirley High and currently at Wilsons, yes?

wrong person
Fixesin
My big ass will win the war... Don't underestimate the weapon of mass destruction that is my ass...

Reply 67
wazapee
wrong person

So location, e-mail address, grades and ideology (made apparent through last post) are just coincidences? :p:
Reply 68
Folderol
So location, e-mail address, grades and ideology (made apparent through last post) are just coincidences? :p:

aye,
and you may be?
Reply 69
wazapee
aye,
and you may be?

My bad. :shifty:
Reply 70
israel has like the 5th most powerful millatary in the world, hardcore intellegence with Mossad, and not to mention its supreme airforces...
Besides, other powerful nations like the US would definetly support Israel...all this equals a clear victory for Israel
Reply 71
LFCDRM
israel has like the 5th most powerful millatary in the world, hardcore intellegence with Mossad, and not to mention its supreme airforces...
Besides, other powerful nations like the US would definetly support Israel...all this equals a clear victory for Israel

You forget that Obama will be the President. :yep:
Reply 73
UGeNe
You forget that Obama will be the President. :yep:

Obama’s foreign policy is, contrary to common believes, very aggressive...
Reply 74
Israel can get the help from US. No doubt, Israel will win
Reply 75
wazapee

Why the hell would France side against Britain and the US?
Reply 76
I'd rather they didn't go to war.
There's only one way to find out....

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
israel - the us would back them up and they have better weapons/army/respect for minorities etc
Reply 79
weflycars
Or Iran might blow a nuke and wipe out the planet:rolleyes: .. stupid Israelis putting the world at danger..

Yeah stupid Israelis requesting to have nuclear weapons used on them...:rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending