The Student Room Group
tosink
Is anybody on here doing this on Wednesday? If so hows the revision going? And what do you expect to get?

Yes, I am doing this on Wednesday. I am quite looking forward to it. With high expectations from everyone (including myself!) I just hope I do get a high grade in it. As for revision, I need to get it done. Problem is, I have Module 5 Biology the day after, so am currently giving that priority (not to mention the Maths exam on Monday, which I am doing questions [in my head] to prepare for it.)
Reply 2
I need a B in Physics so I'm just hoping I get a B. I've got Biology the next day, Unit 4 though. I'm giving Physics priority though. I have no chance of passing Biology on Thursday. There's just to much information.
tosink
I need a B in Physics so I'm just hoping I get a B. I've got Biology the next day, Unit 4 though. I'm giving Physics priority though. I have no chance of passing Biology on Thursday. There's just to much information.

Oh come on, just be confident. If you believe you can't learn it, you most probably won't!
Getting a B in Physics isn't too hard, seeing as you can drop 180 marks overall!
Reply 4
I'm doing it... totally gonna fail though.

I understand everything, all the maths questions - great, full marks.

then I go on to score like 0 marks in the 5 and 7 mark QWC questions because I find it impossible to know what the question is looking for :frown:

buggered, I might just focus on my other subjects.
Reply 5
Mathematician!
Oh come on, just be confident. If you believe you can't learn it, you most probably won't!
Getting a B in Physics isn't too hard, seeing as you can drop 180 marks overall!

:yep: Yeah. I'm sure I get the B in Physics. It Biology I'm worried about. I need a B in that too. Got a C in AS. Did retakes in January but I didn't do well in unit 3 so it might nnot take me up to a B. Now everything depends on the summer exams. Gonna have to study HARD for that.
Reply 6
Tech
I'm doing it... totally gonna fail though.

I understand everything, all the maths questions - great, full marks.

then I go on to score like 0 marks in the 5 and 7 mark QWC questions because I find it impossible to know what the question is looking for :frown:

buggered, I might just focus on my other subjects.

Lol. Thats how I felt at first. This is how I got over it:
1. Look at some of the past questions
2. Look at the mark schemes and see what the answers want
3. Do about 10 of those types of questions
4. Always write as many points as you can because there are always more than 5 different points available for the marks.
If you do that you should be okay trust me. A week before the AS exams I didn't know jack **** and was predicted a U by my teacher. Got a B in the end.
I'm doing it on Wednesday! "Eeeeek!" is all I can say.... I've gone over Capacitance, Momentum, Circular Motion, and Young's Modulus/Work, Energy, Power... Just need to go back over Oscillations, Quantum Phenomena and Molecular Theory :s-smilie: seems quite a lot, but I'll get there lol

Latest

Trending

Trending