The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've really come to despise biology, hah.

I find chemistry the most fun, the most interesting :yep:
I hate science, but biology was probably my favourite.

I LOVE BUNSEN BURNERS.
ooze
I've really come to despise biology, hah.

I find chemistry the most fun, the most interesting :yep:

:lolwut:
Physics. I really liked it.
Reply 24
At school it was physics. Now it's biology.
Reply 25
K!&R@N
:lolwut:

:security:
Reply 26
The logical option is physics, everything is just a branch or application of physics.

Also, where's the Maths option :P
physics
Reply 28
During GCSE: Chemistry
A-level etc.: Physics

Before that, I always liked science, but was never crazy about it, or any particular bit of it.
Reply 29
Biology because I never didn't like Physics and never did well in Chemistry.
I liked them all but since i only did biology and chemistry, i'd say biology was my favourite.
calvinuk
The logical option is physics, everything is just a branch or application of physics.

Also, where's the Maths option :P

Did a physics teacher tell you that lol
Reply 32
K!&R@N
It has to be Biology of course...it's by far the most interesting and most relevant to our lives, in my opinion! :love:

you kidding me? Physics tell you why you can walk, and why you can stand how is that not relevant to your life?
chemistry!
Preferred physics (GCSE:wink:) 'cos I could actually work out the questions and not have to rely on memory etc.
Reply 35
Compared to my other subjects, I dislike them all mainly because of practical aspects. But Chemistry because it is like Maths.
When I was little, I used to hate Physics. Funny how things change, eh?

It was always Chemistry and Biology for me, I'd skive Physics lessons :h:
Tut.exe
you kidding me? Physics tell you why you can walk, and why you can stand how is that not relevant to your life?

I suppose because Physics consists of a bunch of equations and graphs which explain the examples as you described above...whereas with Biology we can actually SEE it... :laugh:
I loved Biology although my Physics teacher was a complete legend. :smile:
I didn't really like any of them as I was never really that interested nor that good, but Biology was my favourite and best. I absolutely hated Physics cos I couldn't do it, never understood it, and found it pointless.

Latest

Trending

Trending